CHAPTER 1: Moving up

Its no surprise that I'm nervous, I mean it'll be my first day tomorrow at the University I've been wanting to go to since highschool, the University of Westford.

Sigh thinking of highschool. I never thought I'd miss it but honestly, I do alittle. Here's to new beginnings though.

"Bianca!", "Yes moms" I reply. "I know you're nervous for tomorrow and I dont mean to be a typical mom but it'll be alright, trust me."

"Thanks mom. But I just think this is silly you know that we have to follow this systematic scheme of going to school, getting a job, getting married having kids and then poof we're gone." I thought out loud, after all I can tell my mom anything.

"Baby girl you sound so pessimistic, it all depends on how you take it. Things will get better." Said my mom. I nodded yes, locked my phone and put it on my desk.

I decided to sleep. It wasn't going to help moaning about another chapter in my life that I assume will be tragic. "My glass is half full, my glass is half full was the last thought on my mind" before I went to sleep.

BUT, before I could dissappear into the next life for a temporary period, my mom came into my room one more time. "Are you 100% sure that you want to move out and live on residence. " asked my mom.

"Im 199% sure mom, I need space, freedom and independence."
"Okay I understand, sleep tight." Said my mom.

...