CHAPTER 8: His love

"What are you guys doing here" I asked. There was silence. Danny kept playing with his fingers and Anny was staring at me like I was about to burst off on her.

"You collapsed, and we brought you home. Thought you needed support after you know" Danny said. I heard a knock. It was Luther. "You again, what the hell are you doing here" Luther asked danny. "Man she collapsed what did you expect me to leave her all alone" Danny replied. "She doesn't need you here, I'm here"

"Thats enough" I said. Anny was still sittinf there waiting for me to burst off on her. And at this point I felt like doing it. Not on her. But on these immature imbisols.

Danny left. Anny too. "Why was he here?" "Are you seriously going to ask me this now of all times?" I asked. He kept quiet and csme to hug me. I started to tear up. But I kept myself strong.

"Baby I know this isn't a good time but please if you can just listen to me. I hate the fact that that Danny guy comes here. Do you know how afraid I was when you first started varsity ? When you were on high school I didn't have to worry, but now you're exposed to many guys" he chuckled, "girls too. But that's not the point. You're mine and I want it to stay that way."

I sighed and all I said was "You have nothing to worry about, im yours." I asked him to leave. I really needed to be alone. But he stayed until I fell asleep.

I felt my phone vibrate underneath my pillow and saw all the messages Luther had sent me to ask if im okay. He told me he couldn't sleep. I told him that I wish he could stay but its against the residency law.

I got a phone call. The number was unknown. I decided not to pick up until the person phoned me a third time. "Bianca", "Chris, why are you phoning me this time of the night, I thought I told you to let me go", "Please wait. I have some things to say. I know we've had a rough time and that I put you through alot but listen. I've been thinking about you and I ... you know I dont do this but I ... I need a second chance, to make things right. Please just let me try again." He sighed.

"Look I lost my baby cousin and what you're telling me now, I cant consider. I have Luther and I need to pick myself up" I said. "Im sorry. Bianca ... I want this." I put the phone down and went back to sleep.

hi guys, please leave comments if you're enjoying the story, would like to know if I should continue ?