CHAPTER 3: Flash back

I woke up uncertain of my dream. Why would I dream of a guy I barely spoke to, a guy I barely looked at twice. And this a day before valentines day.

I got to school. And for some reason I kept on bumping into him. A few days later I realised I like this guy. Well I know nothing about him bit thats exactly it. His so mysterious. I wanted to know more.

I use to be very friendly with guys in the 8th and 9th grade. I guess because I was new and jolly. And I for some reason I thought girls were too competitive and dramatic.

I started greeting him. And on some random occasion he hugged me. 5 months later I found the courage to befriend him on social media.

We chat all holidays from about 8am to 3am in the morning each day. I dot know how we did it but we did it.

The first day of the third term he pulled my bag almost causing me to fall just because he wanted me to hug him and ever since that day we grew closer.

We progressed to chilling during breaks but it wasn't that easy though, people got jealous and people started judging.

I just came out of a fling that lasted 2 years and he came out of one that lasted 7 months but surprisingly we forgot all about that.

I remember one day I was babbling about some other story and he just kissed me ... man I felt like. I cant explain, he just gave me all his attention and support.

Something nobody else did. Not even my father. He was perfect for me. And although I wasn't looking for someone, he was everything I could ask for and more.

A month before his ball he asked me to go with him. Because I was only I 9th grade and he 11th I knew people would talk. And my dad was quite strict. Nonetheless I went. And it was a magical night. Eversince then we were official and we fell more inlove each day. His name is Luther Cambrian and we've been together 2 years. My dads not fond about it. But my mom loves him.