CHAPTER 5: A tragedy

"I'm Danny, nice to meet you." Said the guy who called me to the table. He was tanned, he had light brown eyes and hair that could only be regarded as malaysian. Maybe thats abit stereotypical. But I was trying to describe his looks to myself. Why I did that I don't know.

"Bianca." I answered. Taking his stretched out hand across the table. He held my hand unusually long and stared into my eyes. I felt my face heat up. I am after all a shy person
.
.
.
I walked out of the classroom making my way to the top of the building. There was a little garden kept by the science department. There were guys whistling at me. I felt harassed but it didn't matter to me I needed time to get my head straight. I was thinking about the talk Ally and I had and I need to make sure that these few years of my life are better than before.

"It's Bianca right." I noticed this voice but wasn't too certain who it was. I turned around to see Danny in all black. His arms were relatively large. He was well built.
"Dont you have a home?" He asked. "Just getting some fresh air" I replied.

"So you live here right ?" He asked. "I figured you knew that." There was silence for a few seconds. "Listen, I just met you. Don't get me wrong but I'd like to know more. You seem interesting and ..." he stopped.

"And what?" I pestered. "You're eyes, theres something about them." He said. I laughed. "You're cheesy" I said. We both laughed. "Listen I gotta go but im hoping to see you soon, real soon." He said. "Kay, see ya." I said. "No kiss?" He asked. "Haha funny."

Just after Danny left I went to my dormitory. I heard a knock five minutes later. It was Luther. "Im so glad you came" I said. For some reason I always feel happy when his around. "I missed you, I brought us food. Sigh. Im so tired." He said. He looked exhausted. I told him to lay down.

He was laying face down. I got onto him and took his sweater off. I had some baby oil so I decided to massage his back. We spoke about our day. And started laughing. He turned around. I was sitting on his lap. He held me by my waist and kissed my neck. I breathed heavily. We started kissing roughly until I heard my phone ring. It was my mom.

"Bee." She sounded like she was crying. "Bee, its...", she stopped. "Whats it mom?" I asked. "Its Lyle, he, he was in a car accident." ... The phone fell out of my hand I fell into Luthers arms and shouted. "Nooooooooooooo!!!" I started to cry. Luther heard the conversation so he knew what happened. All he did was hold me close and hush me..
Luthers POV

She left the room barely being able to walk. Lyle was her everything. He was her 7 year old little cousin. They practically spent everyday together. He was like her son.

His parents recently had his sister and began to ignore him slightly, Bee was always there to wash him, to take him to the shop and because he loved music, she'd let him dj on her laptop. Although Bianca was young, she was very mature.

She was quiet. She looked half dead as we drove to the scenery. I wonder if it'll be a good idea to take her there. Shes my baby girl. This is only going to cause more damage. But I need to do what she wants me to. If it'll make her happy I'll do it.

I sped through traffic. Making it through every open gap possible.
.
.
.
We arrived. She got out and ran to where her cousin was lying. His right leg was cut off by the compact of the accident. She fell to the ground and held him in her arms as though he was a baby ... she whispered, "its okay baby you're gone be alright, its okay"

Lyle started coughing up blood. The paramedics rushed to him. Bianca didn't want to leave him. They did all the necessary procedures to try and save him. But he was gone. Bianca fainted. I caught her in my arms. All I want to do is take her pain away. She's been through so much and now this.

The ambulance took Bianca to the hospital. I drove behind them with her mom. She was traumatised too but needed to be strong. Im glad I could be there for her. I kinda hate Bees dad for not being here. When these things happen, work is to be dropped. Nows not the time to think about hating him. Im worried about Bianca.
.
.
.
"Hey baby girl" I said as Bianca opened her eyes. She didn't reply. All she did was look at me and cry. I knew she needed me to hug her so I hugged her. Her mom went to get us coffee. We spent the whole night.

"Shhh, I love you. And I'll be here no matter what" I said. She's my everything and to see her like this hurts. I want to cry but I have to be strong, I can't cry. Not now at least. Its just im thinking of the time my little brother passed on. Life is short. Its way too short.