Dance, Dance

A/N HERMIONE AND SERENITYS DRESS ON THE SIDE AND A VERY SPECIAL SONG

Chapter 4

The day of the dance…

Today was the dance so I had to start preparing. I finished all of my rehearsing and just had to buy a new dress. I decided to leave my closet and go to the common room (A/N: She has her own room because nobody but Dumbledore and now Fred and George knows she’s a vampryss) to find Hermione to go shopping with.

I went down the stairs and found Hermione sitting on one of the couches reading, I sat beside her and she looked up at me “Hey are you busy for the next hour or so?” I asked with nervousness. “I don’t, I just need to buy a dress for the dance tonight, so I’m guessing your going to ask for me to come with you shopping am I right?” she asked ‘she knows me so well” I thought “yes so do you want to go know?” I asked and seen her thinking “sure why not just let me go get my bag and we can head out.”

I waited for her to get her bags, I already had mine. While I was thinking about things Seamus Finnigan came and sat beside me “Ello Serenity how are you?” I looked up to find him very perky “I’m good just waiting for Hermione so we can go dress shopping. Speak of the devil here she comes so I must be off talk to you late.” “WAIT I want to ask you something!” I turned around to find him walking up to me I was almost out the portrait “I want to ask if you would let me escort you to the dance tonight?” I looked at his eyes he seemed so hopeful but I can’t say yes “I’m sorry but I’ll actually be busy tonight at the dance I’m sorry” I was sad to say know because he is a very nice boy but I wont have time.” I walked out the portrait to find Hermione waiting “lets go and dress hunt” she said was a smile and we were off.

We went to a dress shop with 2 levels of dresses and suits we started looking through dresses, we were both aiming for short party dresses. “So Serenity how many boys asked you to the dance I know Seamus did but did you say yes?” she asked with curiosity “I said no to Seamus and many others asked me but all of them I said no because I’m busy doing things at the dance.” I said while looking at dresses until I found a gorges dress that I officially had to get it wasn’t flashy but it was so me. Hermione found some and I found some more a bit later so we decided to try them on.

We were in the change rooms when Hermione asked the dreaded question “so are you waiting for Fred to ask you Serenity?” she asked and I sighed “yes and no all the guys who asked me I’m not that in to.” I said with a hint of disappointment “I heard Viktor Krum was here and wants to ask you so you should say yes to him it can get Fred jealous and realize the kind of git he’s being.” (A/N: Viktor Krum liked Serena while he went to the Yule Ball with Hermione and Hermione knows this already.)

We tried on the dresses and both found the perfect ones. Mine was a white dress its short in the front long at the back with crise cross lace on the back which looks quiet exposed. Hermione’s was strapless blue with a black bow and black lace kind of flowers, it looked beautiful on her.

We paid for our dresses and started to head back to the castle. When we got there Viktor was waiting by the portrait “Hello Hermione and Serena how are you two” I looked to see Viktor in muggle dress clothes “hello Viktor I heard you were looking for me earlier” I said while giving a one armed hug to him and he did the same “yes I was would may we speak in private?” I looked to see Fred looking at us with George. I nodded –yes- and Hermione took my dress inside while we went to walk.

We started walking to the stairs were we stopped “I apologize for not owling you like I promised Serena. I owled the Headmaster to ask if he would let me come down here to see you I hope that was okay” he said with his Bulgarian accent that made him seem older than he was. I started to blush but I didn’t care because when I looked up I caught a glimpse of red hair. “It is good to see you and I’m glad you came I’m actually performing at the dance and I’d love for you to be there” I said while a smile spread across my face “I would love to see you and would like you to be my date if that is to much to ask of you” he said with a slight bow “I would love to but 50% of the time I would be performing. I don’t want you to be bored” I said. “That is no problem I will see you in 2 hours” with that he kissed me on the cheek and walked away. When I turned I seen Fred standing there.