Months later With a Letter

Chapter 11

Week before summer…

It has been so amazing here with everyone, they have become special to me. Dylan and I have started dating 2 months ago and it’s amazing he’s kind of my other half around here and Anne has become a close friend of mine. My work is quite amazing I’ve learned so much and I think I may stay here for good instead of going back.

I’m not the same person as before when I left, I bought all new clothes, work out, and new hair style; red, short and curly. We have the option to work here and get schooled as we are already but I’m the only one staying as I know of.

I have become buddies with Charlie Weasley he is a really cool person but I notice he’s interested in Anne but Anne is dating Viktor and Josh is best friends with Viktor and Viktor is best friends with Dylan.

It’s a week before we have to leave back home and personally I don’t want to go back. I received a letter from Mrs. Weasley and George

Dear Serenity,

How are you doing dear are you well? Charlie tells me that you two are wonderful friends over there. I want to invite you to come live at the burrow for the summer if that’s fine with your parents. Please write back to me and if you do you can come back with Charlie and you can also bring a friend over if you’d like.

Love Molly

P.S Family says hello.

I replied to the letter right away

Dear Molly,

I’d love to come to the Burrow and of course I’ll bring Charlie even if I have to drag him.

I have a friend who would love to come and I will be there a week after Hogwarts lets out.

P.S Tell everyone hello

Love Serena

The next one made me nervous to come but I don’t honestly care about it anymore I have someone who wants me and doesn’t destroy my self esteem

Serena,

I’m sorry I haven’t written or anything I’m busy with Fred not that your not important love. Fred is pretty down in the dumps when you left but I hope you’re having fun over there. Charlie told me that he met you and couldn’t help comment how weird you were when you first got there! I also heard that you received a bunch of burns from baby dragons. Can I see!?

Hope all is well can’t wait to see you in the summer bye!

George.

I can’t really actually believe he was down in the dumps when I left but hey I do what I want and I have a new life with everything. But it’s true me and Charlie are awesome friends. I replied to George’s letter

Hey, So I’m coming down there for the summer but I don’t believe what you say about Fred being depressed maybe sad like the rest of you but it’s not a big deal at all. I was weird when I arrived but I’ve changed so I’m not weird like that no more. I did get burns from baby dragons, there quite wicked really. Most of the burns are on my upper arms and back.

Serena

I went out to the yard and found everyone playing in the huge pool we had and jumping on our huge trampoline.

“Hey come in the water its warm!” I heard Josh say

“Alright be right back” I said running to my room and got my zebra bikini on.

I came back and jumped into the water. It was quite warm but I couldn’t help but float on my back. I was laying there till I felt someone under me. I started to freak out and got grabbed by non other than Dylan

“Hey what was that for you bum” I said nuzzling Dylan

“I’m cuddling in the water with my girl he said stroking my sides.

“Hey get a room you love birds!” Josh yelled throwing a beach ball.

“You’re just jealous that you don’t have anybody” I said making a fake tear on my cheek

“Your cruel you know that”

“Yes I know but hey that’s just me” I said with pride.

We started swimming around and we started playing pool volleyball which our team lost on. It came to dinner time and the elves brought out a bowl of fruit salad and we each had a couple of cups sitting in the sun.

“So I have a question for you but you don’t have to say yes” I said eating a piece of watermelon

“What is it babe” Dylan said holding me close

“I want to know if you would spend the summer with me at the Burrow and meet my other half of life” I said looking at him.

“Of course I will I can’t wait I’ll leave when you do” he said kissing my cheek

“Yay I’m excited” I said smiling.

So I have my boyfriend coming ‘home’ with me this summer and I can’t wait. I’m ready to show everyone the new me and what I’ve become since I’ve left school.

A/N I know it’s crappy but it’s a filler chapter for the next.

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN

SPREAD THE WORD ON MY STORIES!!!!