Chapter 10

Kaylee (POV)
As I packed my bags I couldn't help but think about how my life had changed for the worst in these past weeks. The day I thought was going to start lovely beginnings for me turned into the downfall of my life... I decided to leave a letter to mike thanking him seeing as though he was out for the day and I would probably be gone before he returned. I placed the letter on the kitchen counter and walked outside where Dre was sitting in his car waiting for me. Here goes nothing.

"Who the fuck lives here got me driving long distances for your ass & shit you gone put some serious work in on the corner tonight for this bullshit" those were the first words I heard when I sat in the car. I wanted to ignore the second part.

"Just a friend of the family." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

After the 2 and a half hour ride we finally made it to dre's house when we pulled up I was terrified this was my first time seeing his place it looked like a trap house the inside was even worst than the outside. I was surprise to see two girls I've never seen before sitting in the living room. They looked like prostitutes. One was dressed in a dingy looking crop top which these tiny shorts on. The other looked a little more presentable but her demeanor gave off the hooker vibe.

"Who this Dre?" The one in the crop top asked.

"My new hoe, kaylee that's Meeka."  He introduced me to the girl.

"Hey Meeka." I waited to be introduced to the other girl but she said nothing neither did he.

"Okay enough of that come on Kaylee time to work." He grabbed my arm and took me to the back bedroom. "Okay I know this is new for you but I got two niggas who wanna fuck and they tired of meeka's old loose pussy so you up baby girl. Don't fuck this up for me I need that 300." He walked out the room and left me there.

300 dollars... So that's what I'm worth. I thought to myself. How am I suppose to fuck two niggas what kinda freaky shit does this nigga want to me to do I know I said I would but this is way to much. As I continue to think about what was about to happen the door opened up. Two white men walked in and closed the door behind them.

"Oh yea she's a pretty one." One said to the other.

"Mmhmm" the taller one replied.

" ok baby girl what you waiting for? Let's do this." The tall one walked over to me and started kissing on my neck. I just stood still I couldn't move. He eventually laid me back on the bed and began pulling my pants off I closed my eyes and tried to imagine I wasn't there.

"You ready for my dick baby?" I open my eyes both men were naked. The shorter one in the corner just stroking his dick the other one standing infront of me waiting to put his penis in me.

"No where is the condom?" I notice he had no protection on.

He laughed. "Bitch I paid an extra 50 bucks to fuck you raw."

I stood up and started putting my clothes back on.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He said in an angry tone.

"Leaving!" I yelled and stormed out the room.

I went into the living room and sat there. Dre looked at me

" that was fast." He said. I said nothing.

The too men exited the room fully dressed.

"I'm done doing business with you Dre I need my money back. That stupid hoe didn't even fuck like you said she would. I paid for no condom the bitch couldn't even let me put it in." Dre give the man back his money and they left.

That night Dre beat me so bad. Because I cost him money. Not only did he beat me but he raped him AGAIN.