Chapter 5

Kaylee (POV)

This bitch must be out her fucking mind. Jumping on me like she fucking stupid or some. oh hell no this shit aint about to go down. I flipped that bitch over so fucking fast. hit her with the left then the right, yeah this shit aint a game.

"Kay stop" I heard mike saying to me as he was pulling me off of her. 

"No fuck that bitch I'm tired of her fucking mouth." I said as he pulled me off

I guess my parents heard the rumbling cause my dad came running into the room.

"What in the world is going on?" he looked disappointed.

"Whats going on is that your daughter slept with Mike." Jess said as she struggled to get up.

"Kaylee!" he turn towards me as he screamed.

"Its okay uncle I'll leave thats your daughter." Jess said walking towards the door

"NO JESS STAY RIGHT HERE KAYLEE GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I DID NOT RAISE A SLUT FOR A DAUGHTER." he didnt even wait for a response, he just walked out the room shaking his head. 

Hearing that shit a regular bitch probably would have cried but fuck that nigga I know his ass was gonna pick her side anyway. I'm used to hearing shit like this from his ass. I went got dressed and started packing my bags. As I was packing my stuff into my trunk Mike walked out the house with his bags in hand.

"where you going?" I asked him.

"WIth you. Or better yet you coming with me. I'm not about to let you go back to your apartment. You can stay with me." He didnt wait for me to respond he just started backing his things into the trunk. I didnt say anything either because I was kinda happy he offered for me to stay with him. I really didnt wanna go back to my place, not with crazy ass Dre around. Mike took the keys out of my hand and jumped into the drivers seat so I walked towards the passenger side and got in.

"Thanks." that was all I could say.

"You good baby girl." The ride to the house was quiet it took about an hour to get there but it was definitely worth the wait. His house was beautiful, you had to go through gates to get in and it had a long ass driveway which had beauty flowers all along it which eventually lead up to this big ass house. How the fuck he afford this shit.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK AS I wriTe. COMMENTS AND VOTES WILL REALLY HELP ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING READING MY STORY. THANKS AND ENJOY.! 

UPDATING COMING REAL SOON.