Pain

CHAPTER1

(Kaylee's POV)

Today is the start of a new life for me; I had just moved out of my parents house and into my own apartment. yes MY own apartment. I was ready to start experiencing what the world had to offer. oh by the way I'm Kaylee, I'm from Brookyln but I was raised in Philly. I'm 5"4 and about 115lbs, yes i'm small but I have a nice shape for my small size. It seems like all the fat went straight to my ass. my 19th birthday was in 2 days and since I had my own place I was planning on having a house warming/birthday party for myself.

------------------------------

As I sat in my apartment I looked around and thought about how well I had been doing for myself. My apartment was beautiful 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. I lived in a gated community with a tennis court and a pool. Life looked great right now. Your probably wondering how does a 18 year old afford all of this, well although not proud of my career it gave me the opportunity to live in this beautiful community driving my beautiful audi. Yes I'm a stripper.

As I thought about how much my life had changed the famous iphone ringtone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"hello?"

"Stormy, Fuck man I been calling you all day?" Stormy was my stage name. I didnt recognize the number but I did the voice it was my boyfriend Dre.

"Dre you know I've been moving into my new place I havent been by my phone all day." Dre blew my phone up 24/7 sometimes i needed my space.

"man fuck that. you working tonight?" he yelled.

"no I need a break I just moved on my own I need one night to enjoy myself" I swear Dre acted more like a manager than my man. I knew he would be mad.

"Stormy this money aint gone make itself get up off your lazy ass and go to work tonight"

not being able to say another word the phone was disconnected. Ive only been dating Dre for about 2 months but it seem like he was only concerned about how much money I made. I met Dre at the club I dance at, Shakers Gentlemen Club, he was celebrating his birthday and asked me for a dance later on that night we exchange numbers and hit it off. Or so I thought. lately I've been sick of Dre I needed to break up with him but I'm still trying to figure out how.

-----------------------------------

I dozed off for about 2 hours when I heard banging at my door. terrified I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and approached the door cautiously.

"Who is it!" I yelled out trying to sound bold.

"bitch open the door this Dre."

bitch? Did he really say what I thought he said? fuck him he can sit his ass out there cause he wasnt coming up in here.

"STORMY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! " I hated the fact he called me Stormy my name is Kaylee, Stormy was only to be used in the club. I swear at times I don't even think he knows the real me. The more I sit here and listening to his shit the more I need to get him out my life. I decided to open the door and let him have it.

This dude had no repect. He came in walked straight to the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Dre why are you here? "

"Stormy don't fucking play with me. Go get dressed"

Okay I've had enough of his shit. I realize this was time for me to end this relationship. I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Dre get the fuck out i'm done." as I walked into the kitchen towards him I could feel him getting angry. What I wasnt expecting was what came next.