Chapter 4

Jess (POV)

I had a great time shopping with my uncle and aunt, we saw so many cute things. As we walked pass a bridal store I couldnt help but think about how things could have been between me and Mike. Mike is subborn and so am I so its hard to see things eye to eye. I just wish we could get back together, I would love to spend my life with him. 

As we returned back to the house I saw that Kaylee's car was parked in the drive way. I was happy I really wanted to see mike and try to work shit out. As we walked into the house we couldnt help but talk about the little bitch that was working at Macy's, my aunt almost cursed her out. I couldnt help but laugh as my aunt re-enact what she was going to do to her. 

"Auntie you a trip." I laughed

"Jess you know i'm a sweet lady but that bitch was asking for it." she laughed back

"you right auntie im about to go show mike all these cute things I bought." As I started to walk upstairs I wondered what he and Kaylee had done all day I hated the fact that he spent the day with her I really didnt like that bitch.

walking into the room I saw Kaylee laying under the covers on her blow up bed, The shower that was connected to our bathroom was running.

"Where's mike?" I asked with an attitude.

"Dont you hear the shower, He's obviously in there" so rolled her eyes

"and why is he in there he has a bathroom connected to his room." what the fuck was going on this shit dont sound right. I walked into the bathroom, shit somebody gone give me answers. Straight like that. 

as I walked into the bathroom he was stepping out the tub.

"Mike why the fuck you in here you have your own bathroom connected to your room.

"Jess move man I aint got time for your mouth." he pushed pass me.

What the fuck was going on between them to. I could feel myself getting heated I walked back into the room and snatch the covers off Kaylee.

"You nasty pussy bitch!" you wont believe what i saw this nasty bitch was naked under the covers oh hell no. I jumped on top of her. Ima beat this bitch ass.