Chapter 11

Kaylee pov

I woke up that next morning feeling so ashamed how did I end up in this situation with Dre I pulled my phone out and called the only person I could think of...

"What kayee?" Mike said
"I know I messed up I know I did and I know you hate me but I need you right now I'm staying with Dre and he wants me to hoe for him and I just can't please I need you." I cried into the phone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you girl why the fuck would you go back there are you stupid??? Damn!!!!! Get as far as possible from that man I'm On my way to get you I'll call you in a few to see where you're at." Mike sound so pissed off

Immediately after getting off the phone I got up not caring to pack anything I just needed to be out. When I walked into the living room I didn't see Dre just Meeka and the other girl.. Still don't know her name.
"Where's Dre?" I asked I really hope he wasn't here.
"He making a run real quick what you need?" The one without a name said
"I just wanted to apologize about last night. Anyway I'm gonna run to the store real quick y'all need anything?" I asked trying to make it seem like I was coming back.
"Naw I'm good" Meeka said

About 3 hrs later mike pulled up to the Walmart down the street from Dre's place I've been sitting here waiting for him. I hoped in and we rode those 2 hrs back to his house when we pulled up miked looked at me with a serious face.

" look Kendra I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you you really don't deserve it but i need you to understand a few things I'm not going to always be here to fix your mistakes and I don't care how long you stay but you should know amber is living with me full time and she's pregnant and she doesn't want you here so please try your hardest to get along with her. I don't need her stressed out while being pregnant."

I have to admit I was hurt. I had feelings for mike no matter how much I tried not to and now his girlfriend is carrying his child.

I just nodded letting him know I understood. We exited the car and walked into the house Amber was sleeping on the couch I quickly hurried up and went into the guest room.

-------------------
Its been 5 months since I've been staying with mike I found a job working at Macy's at the local mall and I'm trying my hardest to save up some more money to finally move out. I have to admit it's so hard seeing mike interact with Amber's pregnant stomach it makes me think about what if I had keep the baby. Amber and mike do not speak to me it's so awkward Amber walks right pass me not acknowledging my presence and mike just said little things like hey good morning and so forth.

I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom to shower I was surprised to see mike in the bathroom looking in the draw seeing as though he had his own bathroom.

"Hey my bad just trying to hide something I got for Amber for her birthday it's in a few days and don't want her finding it." He said

"It's fine" I responded

He look up from the draw and turned towards the door to head out before he left out he stopped

"How are you? I'm worried about you. You good?" He sounded so concern

"Yeah I'm ok I'm planning on moving out soon. Just need to save 3000 more and I'm out of your way." I responded

"Don't worry about that take your time" he smiled and excited the bathroom.