Chapter 3

(Kaylee's POV)

Mike and I ate and got back in the car and headed home. I decided to head back home after i recieved that text from Dre. I really needed time to think. 

When we got back to the house everyone was gone. I figured they went out shopping or something. Mike sat in the living room watching ESPN so I decided to Shower.

--------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" As i walked back into the guess room from taking a shower i saw Mike holding my phone.

"Who is this nigga?" he was referring to the text from Dre.

"I said what the fuck are you doing?" I ignored his question.

"Kaylee who is this nigga." I guess he felt the need to ignore me also.

"You need to be focus on you and Jess and stay out my business." I walked over to him and snatch my phone out his hand.

"Me and your cousin not together. Now listen to me who ever that nigga is that shit he said wasnt cool. Come on now Kaylee that nigga talking about killing you when he see you. I told you ill keep your secret  about you stripping, and ill keep this a secret to." 

I decided to tell him. I needed someone to talk to about what was going on so I told him everything.

"So what you gone do?" he looked at me with a very serious look.

"Well my plan was to stay away until he cool down."

"that nigga not gone cool down. So what we gonna do." I knew he was right, Dre was not the type to let shit go but what did he mean we.

"This is my problem not yours, what you mean we." I looked at him confused.

"Now its our problem cause i know about this shit now so its WE." he walked up to me and hug me. I really needed that. I know i just met him but i felt save in his arms. All of a sudden I kissed him.

"what wa.." I couldnt let him finish talking so i quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry. I just felt save in your arms." I pulled away from him but suprisinly he pulled me back in.

"you dont have to apologize for kissing me." he smiled and kissed me.

This was all to weird I had just told him about my crazy ass ex and now I was making out with a guy I just met and knew nothing about but I felt like i needed to be consoled by a man. His lips were amazing. I dont know what it was but his soft juicy lips against mind turned me on I began getting a little tingle in my downstairs area. I wanted his dick. I needed his dick not only to get my mind of Dre but also because my last sexual encounter was with Dre and I didnt want that to be in my memory as the last dick I  had in me. 

"I want you to fuck me." I whispered into his ear.

I knew he wanted it just as bad as i did because he quickly picked me up and layed me on my little blow up bed. He started kissing my neck working his way downstairs, but I wanted to be fucked, no fore-play I just wanted his dick in me now.

"Mike please just put your dick in dont worry about all that."

He did as i wished and slowly entered me. Damn did that shit feel wonderful. It was big and had the perfect shape. We were fucking hard and everything felt oh so good.

"damn this pussy tight." he whispered.

"and this dick is wonderful." I responded. I could feel myself about to explode

"Mike i'm about to cum."

"Cum for me then" after hearing those words I couldnt help but nut all over that wonderful dick of his.

As i was about to help him get his chance to release, we heard the voice of Jess my mom and dad. FUCK!

other chapters coming soon....