Chapter 2

(Mike's POV)

Something about Kaylee had me wanting to know more. I didnt realize how beautiful she was when I first saw her in the club, but sitting in the car with her I couldn't help but think she was gorgeous. I couldnt help but want to get to know her better. Fuck Jess. I broke up with  her before we came out here to visit her family but she begged me to come anyway because she had already told her uncle about me and didnt want to let him down. I knew she still wanted me but im tryna see whats up with her cuz.

"So where did you need to go?" she looked over at me while she pulled up to a intersection.

"Honestly I just didnt want to be around Jess." I told the truth.

She couldnt help but burst out laughing, im guessing im not the only one who hates being around her for too long. 

"SHIT!" All of a sudden her laughter turned into a worried expression as she looked at her phone.

"Whats wrong?" She looked like she had seen a ghost.

"I dont want to talk about it. I need to stop for a minute and get my thoughts together." I nod my head to let her know I was ok with that. She pulled up to a little cafe' and we got out. As we sat down at one of the tables I knew something was really wrong. She looked extremely worried.

"Kaylee, you can tell me. I promise to keep the whole Stormy thing a secret i can keep this a secret to." I really wanted her to feel comfortable telling me.

"Its just my ex boyfriend, no big deal." I had a feeling she was lying to me.