Chapter 7

Mike's (POV)

Kaylee been staying with me for a little over a month now. We really dont talk that much, she usually just stay in her room. I been tryna be nice to her but she always seem to have a attitude. I started dating this girl name Amber and she always at the house, She feel uncomfortable with Kaylee living with me so I figured thats why she always there. Amber has a key to my house and she basically there 4 times out the week. I'm not gone say I love her but she real special to me.

"morning bae." She kissed me as she rolled over on the bed. I pulled her into my arms and started tickling her. 

"Baeeee stop please." she laughed uncontrollably. I stopped tickling her and kissed her on her forehead. She got up and jumped in the shower i knew she had to work today so i didnt join her for a quickie in the shower. She came out 20 minutes later and got ready for work.

"Bae you need me to drop you off?" I asked her as she got ready.

"No i'll drive its okay thanks babe." she turned and smiled at me. about 15 minutes later she was ready to leave. she didnt wear makeup and she usually wore her hair in a ponytail for work so it didnt take her a long time to get ready. I walked her out to her car.

"Have a good day at work baby." I hugged her. As i did that Kaylee pulled up into the driveway she's been out looking for a job lately.

"im gonna miss my baby too." Amber kissed me but when she notice Kaylee pulling up she rolled her eyes. "mmm. when she moving out Mike?" she asked annoyed.

"Idk babe but dont worry about that just make sure you bring that ass over here after work. I got plans for you." I smilled. She got in the car and left. when i got back in the house i saw Kaylee in the kitchen getting some water. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my leftovers from the night before. Kaylee instantly turned around running towards the bathroom but didnt make it she threw up on the floor. As i was about walk over to her I glanced on the counter and saw an unopened pregnancy test in a cvs plastic bag.

"Kaylee are you pregnant?" I said to her walking over to where she was.

"Mike please not now." she said as she cleaned up the vomit that was still on the floor.

"Kaylee are you pregnant?" I asked again this time with more force.

"I dont know yet." she said grabbing the cvs bag off the counter and walking upstairs to her room. I followed her into the room. 

"Take the test." i demanded. she grabbed the test out the bag and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind her. 4 minutes later i heard sniffs coming from the bathroom. I walked up to the door.

"Kaylee you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm fucking pregnant." she burst out into tears.

what the fuck did she just say she's pregnant DAMN. I cant believe this shit. is the baby mine. 

"Kaylee come out the bathroom lets talk." she finally opened the door 5 minutes later. we sat on the bed and talked. "Is the baby mine Kaylee?"

"I dont know Mike Dre raped me and then I slept with you later that day trying to forget about what happened earlier. and niether of you guys used a condom." she buried her head in her hands and just cried. I hugged her and sat there in shock. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW UR OPINIONS. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.