Chapter 3

Yanna's P.O.V

I woke up to feel Chris shaking me hard. He was really hurting my damn shoulders. He looked pissed off. I wonder what was wrong with him. But I checked my phone and I had gotten a txt from Kayla and she told me to leave him. I can't leave him he's my everything. I love him so much.

Y- babe what's wrong with you?
C- nothing just come on so we can get in and get out.
Y- ok attitude.
C- Don't nobody have no damn attitude mane.

We got out the car and something was really wrong with Chris. He had an attitude I don't know wtf wrong with that man. But we was in the mall for almost an hour. I was so exhausted. we had so much bags. When we were done with the mall we came back home and I put my bags up took a shower, brush my teeth, and got in the bed.

Chris P.O.V

We got back home and yanna put all her bags up and got in the shower and got in the bed. See I'm not even gone say shit about what had happened in the car. I'm gonna wait till she do something or say something wrong then I'm gonna bring it up. But for now I'm just tired and irritated right now and ready to go to sleep. I took a shower got in the bed. I was KO.

Next Morning

Yanna's P.O.V

Today I decided to go out for a run it was warm outside and I needed the exercise. The house was a mess. Chris clothes was everywhere, shoes was everywhere dishes was nasty. You know what I'm about to just go out and run. I know Chris gone have something to say when I get back because I didn't clean up but this is his mess so I ain't doing shit. I'm fed up with his bs.

I got out the house I was jogging to the park it was so many people at the park. It looked like a party or some. While I was jogging I was stopped by this fine handsome man. He was brown skin, clean haircut, dress real nice, brown eyes and a amazing smile.

Stranger- Excuse me miss. I'm sorry to disturb you but do you know where any good restaurants at around here?

Out of all people around this park he chose me to answer his question. I had thought. I'm trying to jog but you know i have to be nice so i answered his question.

Yanna- yea there's one restaurant two blocks away name Jo Jo's burger joint they has the best food there.

Stranger- Thank you miss um...

Yanna- you can just call me yanna

Stranger- (grin) ok yanna And my name is Josh.

Yanna- ok Josh it was nice meeting you I have to go.

Josh- wait before you go can I have your number. You are really beautiful. (smiles)

Yanna- I'm sorry I have a bf

Josh- so I just wanna txt you as friends nothing serious though.

Yanna- sure ok then.

Yanna's P.O.V

I put my number in josh phone I don't even know him he could be a serial killer or something but he looks like a very sweet nice guy.

Yanna- ok so I have to go see you around probably.

Josh- yea see yu around(smiles) I'll txt you tonight right?

Yanna- um yea sure(nervous smile)

I headed back home and all hell broke loose. It was 7:30 Awwe shit.

Chris- yanna were the hell have you been!

Yanna- I just went out for a run to get things off my mind.

Chris- mmhm yea fucking right I've been texting you all day. Why haven't you answered my calls and txt.

Yanna- sorry babe I had my phone on silent. What's wrong?

Chris- ok you leave the fucking house and don't clean up and didn't even wake me up to let me know you were gone. It took you a damn long time were was you?

Yanna- ok first of all Chris this is all your fucking mess you did. I'm sick of picking up all your shit on the floor. You need to learn how to clean up after your damn self and I just told you I was jogging. (Laughs) you know what I'm not even about to argue with you.

Chris- hold up wait a min who the fuck you think you talking to? tell me that who the hell you talking to (walks closer) you done growed some real balls while you were out.

Yanna- ....... (Walks back)

Chris- nahhh yanna what happen cat gotcha tongue??? You was talking shit not to long ago what the hell happen. And I saw that txt of you and Kayla. So you called me a bitch and you was gone leave a nigga. Just like that huh. (BAM) (BAM)

Yanna's P.O.V

Before I could say anything Chris punched me dead in the nose hard as shit. I fell back. He was on top of me punching me in the face. Then he got up and kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. I was coughing up a pool of blood. My vision was getting blurry again till it was pitch black..