chapter 5

Yanna's P.O.V

The next day came. It was 10:00 in the morning. Chris wasn't there in bed i wonder were was he? So I got up and did my morning routine which is take a shower, brush my teeth, do my make-up, do my hair you know. I had made me some breakfast which was pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs.

5mins later

What a tasty breakfast, but I'm about to head out and do me today but first I have to text Chris.

Y- Hey babe. Im just about to head out. And Where are you?

...no reply.......

Y- babeee ???

I don't know what he's doing but I'll call him when I reach my destination.
I locked the door behind me, grab my phone and hop in my black and red dodge charger 2015 and drove to the famous Chill park where everyone be at.

When I arrive at the famous chill park there where a lot of people here. Like a lot. I parked my car and locked it. I sat under a tree were a bench was and just chilled there. Then I decided to call Chris.

(Calling Chris)
(Phone rings)

................a women picks up................

Girl- hello

Yanna- who the hell is this !?

Girl- This is Chris Bestfriend who is this!?

Yanna- this is his girlfriend um where's Chris?!

Girl- he Right here over my house .

Yanna- Ok well give Chris the fuckin phone.

Girl- excuse me I'm gonna need you to lower your voice please thank you ! (Throw Chris the phone)

Chris- hello

Yanna- where the hell you at ?

Chris- I'm just chillin babe calm down

Yanna- well you suppose to be with me and not with some Lil bitch. Why the hell you over there anyway.

Chris- bae I just wanted to chill with her I haven't seen her in years. Um we ain't um doing nun but um chillin.

Yanna- well you know what. You do you and imma do me simple as that don't bother coming home bye!

(Hangs up)
(End of convo)

He done piss me off then got the nerves to hang with her.

2hours later

Chris called me, well I guess he butt called me because I had kept saying hello it was no answer. then I was listening closer and I heard moaning in the fucking background. I started to cry hard. And I thought he was gonna change. I hung up and started crying a lot. After all that stuff he said to me was a bunch of lie.