Chapter 7

Ryan's P.O.V

I made it back home Safe. I'm so Glad that I ran into yanna. She looked so beautiful but different. But I'm gonna remember to text her after I get out the shower. I don't like that she's with that hoe ass nigga Chris. Yanna is to beautiful and smart to be with a bad man like him. She don't know that I have a Big crush on her even though she's my BestFriend. We've known each other for years. I hate to see her upset. I hope she make it home safe.

Yanna's P.O.V

I Finally made it back home I was so tired and stressed out omg. Ryan was right. Chris is no good for me but I am so in love with him I can't leave him. He was like my first love. But after what he just had done to me I'm gonna have to break up with him. I gave him too many chances anyway. But anyways I took a bath and got right in the bed stuffing my face with ice cream and watching Mean girls which is my favorite movie.
I suddenly heard a vibration from my phone on my table. It was a text message from ryan.

Ryan: Heyy Yanna you made it home yet?

Yanna: yes I'm in bed stuffing my face with ice cream Im a little depressed.

Ryan: Yanna its ok. Don't be depressed anymore you're better then him. And you can find someone way better anyway. Find you a diamond and leave that rock. Because he's nothing. You are a strong beautiful girl.

Yanna: thanks ryan that was very sweet of you. I was gonna text him and break up with him. Then throw all of his stuff out my house.

Ryan: yeah you should do that. Afterwards do you want me to come over. And you can text me when you're done breaking up with him ok.

Yanna: yeah sure you can come over. And ok.

(End of convo)
(For now)

(Texting Chris)

Yanna: um Chris I can't be with you anymore because I found out that you were cheating on me. How could you do such a thing when all I did was try to make you happy and after all I did for you, you did this to me. And I guess what you said lastNight was a lie. I can't believe you. I've thrown all of your stuff out my house everything you own is out my house. Its over chris have a nice life.

Chris: Mane what the hell you talking about? Ain't nobody cheating on your ass and if come home to see all my shit out the house I'm gonna beat the hell out of you. Yanna I love you. And you know that girl. I'm not going nowhere and you not going nowhere simple as that!

Yanna: Chris I said what I had to say bye chris!

(End of convo with Chris)

(Texting ryan)

Yanna: I broke up with Chris he pissed me off.

Ryan: ok good. I'll be over on 5mins.

Yanna: Ok..

(End of convo)