Chapter 4

Chris P.O.V

I seen Yanna pass out But her ass know not to talk to me that way. I felt bad though she was gone leave me cuz of all the pain I put her through. She really don't deserve that. So tomorrow I'm gonna try to not hit on her for dumb reasons. I'm gonna be so nice to her.

I picked her up from the floor and laid her on the bed, went in the bathroom and ran a bubble bath and then I put her in the tub and washed her up. I wiped all the blood off her face and body. Then after all that I put her in the bed gently. She will be surprised tomorrow.(grin)

Next Morning

Yanna's P.O.V

I woke this morning in soooo much pain. But I don't remember having these clothes on but I can't believe Chris would go that far with me. I looked to my right and Chris wasn't there as always he probably with his lil stupid friends but I seen a note and a pill on top of the paper with water. The notes says:

Baby I am soo sorry for what I did last night you didn't deserve none of that. So I wanna do something real nice and special for you. I know you're in pain so take this pain pill and drink some water it will make the pain go away. Meet me at the the famous café. Wear something nice. Baby I love you and I'm so sorry again.

He's just saying that but I wanna see this really happen. I put on my black
high waist skirt with my black crop shirt with the black hills. I'm rocking all black since its a little warm. Lol

I curled my hair put my make-up on. Grabbed my keys and my iPhone 6 and locked the doors behind me and got in my black Camaro car and sped off.

Famous café

When I reached my destination I saw Chris looking good wearing black and white suit and tie. Looking sexy as ever. When I went to our table he stands up and gave me a hug and a kiss and pulled out a chair for me. He has not ever done that for me. That was shocking.

Chris- Heyy baby you look so Beautiful today.

Yanna- thanks babe you look good yourself

Chris- you got my letter

Yanna- yes and its alright (blush)

Chris- Alright !? (Shout a bit)

Yanna- babe why are yu yelling at me

Chris- I'm sorry I'm sorry um baby lets just eat

Yanna- yea ok

Yanna's P.O.V

So me and Chris night actually turned out good we was talking about So much. I love that side of chris. But we was laughing, joking everything. After that we headed back home. I will not ever forget this night.

Chris- did you enjoy your night baby?

Yanna- yes I lovee my night thanks babe

Chris- you welcome baby. Come give me a hug.

Yanna- (hugs Chris tight)

Yanna's P.O.V

Chris had picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He took all my clothes off and started kissing my lips then on my neck, my chest, then he kissed my two boobs Lol then he kissed my stomach all the way down to my vagina omg it felt sooo good.
He was licking on it and sucking all on it he went real fast on my pu**y. Then he put his long tongue in it. I was moaning getting super wet. THEN he was teasing me by rubbing and slapping his d**k on my pu**y making me even more wetter. He put his big ass hard d**k in me. He was stroking slow going in and out in and out. Then he speeded up the paste and went super deep and super fast in me. He also was slapping my ass. I was screaming his name.

Yanna- OMG CHRIS BABE OOWEE YESS!! (Screaming)

Chris- you Like this d**k don't you baby!

Yanna- OOOO YESSS I LOVE YOUR DICK!... IM BOUT TO CUM BABE!!

chris- ME TOO BABY WE GONE CUM TOGETHER!!

He was pounding super fast and really really deep!!. I was close to my climax. So he went even more faster. After that We both came together.
After we was done with our little fun, we cleaned up took a shower together then went straight to sleep. I will not ever Forget this Night. I love Him so much.