Chapter 6

Yanna's P.O.V

While I was crying, my hands covered up still but a man came up to me and ask me am I okay then he said my name how he know me.

Man-Excuse me miss are you ok.. Wait a minute... Yanna?

Yanna- (looks up)

Is this my high school BestFriend.

Man- yanna its me Ryan your high school BestFriend. Wassup girl.

Yanna- omg (wipes tears) (gives him a hug) hey Ryan its been so long omg. How you been?

Me and Ryan use to go way back. We were high school BestFriends. We been through a lot together. He always there for me through good good and bad. Ryan is the most amazing boy and super nice and caring.

Ryan- well tomorrows my birthday. I hope you didn't forget I'm turning 20. But um I work at the mall. I'm single now um let's hear about you. You're crying I hate to see you cry. Tell me whats been up with you.

Yanna- I've been good lately kinda. (Starts tearing up)

Ryan- come on tell me whats wrong. You know you can tell me anything you know that.

Yanna- well I just called my boyfriend and he was cheating on me with some girl. But last night he was like he was gonna change and stuff but he's cheating. After all I did for him he do me like that.

Ryan- I know you better not be still with Chris!

Yanna- ..........

Ryan- yanna why the hell you're still with him. He is no good at all he is a bad person.

I haven't told ryan that Chris hit me. But if I tell him he's gonna freak out and go find Chris and kill him. Literally.! And ryan would be soo mad at me.

Yanna-um I was gonna break up with him. Kinda

Ryan- you need to yanna. For real though. Its getting dark hey your number still the same?

Yanna- yeah it's still the same.

Ryan- I will txt you when I get home. Give me one last hug before I leave.

Yanna- (hugs tight)

Ryan- alright see you soon. Be safe. 

Yanna- ok and you too.