Chapter 11

Ryan's P.O.V

I woke up having the best sleep Ever. It was like 2 o'clock in the afternoon.Yanna was laying on my chest sleep like a baby. I was gonna mess with her but I had gotten a phone call from my mama I wonder what she wanted.

(Ryan); hello
(Ryan mom); hey ray(nickname) um I need you to come to the hospital.
(Ryan); why what's wrong mama
(Ryan mom); its your grandma again she got sick again.
(Ryan); ok I'm on my way.

(End of convo)

I had to wake up yanna and tell her I have to go to the hospital.

(Ryan):Yanna... Yanna Wake up (yanna):hmmm (sleepy voice) (ryan):I have to go to the hospital. (Yanna):why what happen you okay? (Ryan): I'm okay I'm okay its my grandma she's sick. (Yanna):ok I'll just be sleep here. (Ryan): okay I love you (kiss forehead) (yanna): I love you too. Be safe(sleepy voice) (Ryan):I will baby see you later. (Yanna); ok

30mins later

Yanna's P.O.V

I decided to get Up and straighten up my room and listen to loud music. So I turn on the music and was cleaning up.
Someone had broke in my house because I heard glass break then I heard 3 people talking about finding were I was. They were all men's so I ran into the bathroom and shut the door and locked it. I heard them coming in my room I was looking in the crack of the door to see what was they doing. They were ruining my house. I was looking for my phone and I left it on the bed. Dang stupid me. Then one guy tried to open the door but it was locked. I jumped and got scared because the had guns I seen it. I was crying softly so they wouldn't hear me. Then the man broke the door in and grabbed be and punched me, I was crying and screaming for help then the man punched me again and told me to shut up. I seen chris and and two other men's they were kidnapping me. Chris walked up to me and said "Didn't I tell you that this ain't over YOURE MINE YANNA!" The two strong man was holding me from arm to arm and chris was punching me in the stomach I was coughing up blood again. They tied me up and put tape on my mouth. They left a note on the bed for ryan to see when he get home. They put me in a black van. I was still screaming and crying for help. Chris punched me so hard I was unconscious again.