Chapter 12

Ryan's P.O.V

Im so happy my grandma was alright but still a little sick. My mama told me to go home now. Its been almost 2 & a half hour since I been in the hospital checking on my grandma. I can't wait to see my baby. She probably be still sleep let me text her.

Ryan: Babe

(No response)

Ryan: babe are you sleep still?

(No response)

She probably still sleep. Lil sleepy head. 20 to 30 mins I arrived at home finally but I see that the door is cracked open a little so I hoped out the car and ran into the house. The house was so messy. Everything was broken I started to get worried.

(Ryan); babyy !! (Looking around for her)
(Ryan); babe where are youuuuu?!!

I looked everywhere. I looked in the downstairs bathroom, basement, downstairs rooms, upstairs bathroom, upstairs room then I went in her room and I seen blood on the floor and a letter on the bed. It reads:

Yoo wasssup we took you girl or BestFriend or whatever she is to you. You took what was mine and I stole her back lil ass nigga you won't get her back probably. You call the cops and we will kill her so don't do nun stupid. If you want her back give me 20grand lil rich boy and you can have her. I might do the nasty with her hahaha. Heres the street cherry St.Lot23C You have 24hours nigga! bring my money hoe!

This done pissed me off this nigga chris done took my girl now I gotta kill him. I knew some shit was gonna happen like this. I just knew it damn mane. Im bout to Call my homeboys. Because I know he had some other niggas with him To help him out.

I called them and told then what happen and they was on their way over here. And you think I'm about to give this nigga my money? Hell nahh he got me so messed up I'm about to act like I got 20grand I'm gonna put rocks up in the black bag and act like its money. I have way to much money to give him. I 1000grand of money that's a lot.

20mins later

My boys had arrive and I told them the plan. The plan was to go on there with the black bag and stuff. He gives me her then I throw him the black bag, he open it and reliaze its not the money then I give my boys the signal then they gone jump out and start shooting At him. let's see see how this turns out.
Me and my boys hoped in the car and speeded off.