The Chase

WELCOME BACK!
Thank you for all the support! REALLY I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING AND ENJOYING MY TALE!
Anywhoooooo, time for part 3!
The Akuma the Black Order crew is different than the demons at the Cram School. Also, the Akuma said he was looking for Allen. Ohhhh what does that mean?? :3
Find out in today's chapter ! LET'S GOOOO! ENJOY!
~ Zerin - chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(ALLEN'S P.O.V.)

As Lenalee and myself charged the Akuma, a question popped in my head. He said he found me, meaning he was ... looking for me. Shit! This means that the Millennium Earl is after me again, and I have a feeling he won't stop this time.

"Allen what are you doing?!" Lenalee yelled at me as the Akuma screamed. I realized I stopped completely in the midst of charging the Akuma before me. Lenalee dove to the side as the level 2 struck the floor on which she was standing on.

"Lenalee!" I yelled raising my sword, I closed my eyes a little getting in my battle senses.

"Woah, that's some intense concentrating..." Bon murmered behind Lavi who held his enlarged hammer in his hands. Kanda held Mugen ready for a sudden attack, his expression told me he would protect them no matter what. Just what I wanted to see.

"Allen Walker..." the Akuma hissed at me taking notice of who stood before him in a battle stance.

"What do you want from me?" I asked bending down lower ready for a sudden attack.

"Our master wants you, come with me or the Noah's will personally come for you." His voice rang through my head. The other Noah's...crap I'll put everyone in danger if I stay here.

"BEANSPROUT!!" Kanda yelled from the corner he stood in. I turned to face Kanda as he pointed his Innocence at my face. "Don't you listen to him! If the Noah's come we'll just kick their asses like we did before!" I straightened my back reacting to Kanda's words.

"Just like we did before....huh?" I chuckled bowing my head, my snowy hair covering my eyes. "You're right about that." I took in a deep breath and in a second, I implanted the Akuma before me with my sword. The being screamed clenching my sword trying to remove it but I held it firm. I pushed him into a wall making sure he couldn't escape, let alone move. "Listen here Akuma - I AIN'T GOING NO WHERE!" I pushed against my sword making the ugly thing scream more. "You can tell your master, the Millennium Earl, that he won't be winning over me today."

"The others will come for you. He'll make sure you won't be able to get a break. Constant Akuma will come your way to capture you. He'll chase you around until he gets his hands on you, fourteenth." He reached up and tried to grab my clothing but I backed away in time as his hand swiped in front of my chest. Chills ran up and down my spine as the word 'fourteenth' escaped his mouth.

"My name is Allen Walker, and all of us here are ready for anything." I grabbed the hilt of my blade and screamed as I lifted my sword slicing the Akuma in half. His severed body crumbled into dust as I pulled my sword from the wall. I held my weapon to my stump, my sword started to glow and transform back into my functioning arm once again.

"What..." I heard a male's voice from the corner say, I turned to be confronted with a face of a very excited expression. "WHAT WAS THAT?!?" Rin exclaimed grabbed my shoulders. "You're so COOOL Allen! You were like...WOOOM...and the you took your sword and you were like...WAM...!" I closed my eyes and rubbed the back of my head with my left hand. "Can I see your hand?" He asked, I opened my eyes and lowered my hand into his awaiting palm. He took the black limb and rubbed his fingers over it. "It feels like any normal hand, that's so cool!!!!" He started going up my arm more until he choked out a yelp as his brother pulled him away from me.