Escaping

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!! THE WAIT IS NOW OVER ! Here is  Chapter 12.  :3 Alsoooo, if you guys are curious about the future of my fanfics, I'll leave an authors note at the end of the chapter about some information on the ending of this fan fiction, and some information on my next! (I need your guys help for the next fanfic, so if you guys want to try to help me, make sure to read the ending!)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(LAVI'S POV)

I stood helpless as my best friend exploded his Dark Matter I didn't think could ever exist within a person who weilded Innocence. Well that's some information for the books.

"LENALEE!!" I yelled reaching for her, but the explosion shook the train catching me off balance. Tyki whistled in surprise behind the smirking Allen. I glanced over at the falling Princess who was now unconsious, a stream of blood trailing from her forehead. Allen bursted into laughter reaching out gabbing Lenalee with his metal hand.

"Ahhh are you dead so fast?" He held her up by her ankle, her head dangling by his knees. This wasn't the Allen I knew. I glarred at Tyki, this was all his fault!

"Release her!" I yelled at Allen, drawing his attention to me.

"Oh? Do you want to die next? That can be arranged." Allen dropped Lenalee, her body crumpled to the trains metal roof. Kanda waisted no time, he instantly flew forward sweeping Lenalee into his arms. He then jumped up just as Allen slashed his left arm at Kanda's back, barely missing him.

"Damn you..." Allen growled as Kanda landed beside me. He turned and handed Lenalee to Yukio.

"Go back in the train and keep her safe, please. Everyone else, use your Talisman to restrain any Akuma that approaches. Lavi, deal with the Moyashi. Try to talk sense into him. I'll deal with Tyki." Kanda drew out his sword acivating it. Dang, why do I have to handle Allen. I know Kanda wouldn't care if he hurt Allen or not, me on the other hand, I can't even imagine me hurting him. With stern eyes, I turned to face the white haired Exorcists.

"Allen, I know you're still in there. Fight off the amnesia, remember us...please!" I grabbed his shoulders and tightened my grasp. I felt him slightly wince in my clutches.

"I don't need to remember those who tried to kill me. And to think you all were my friends, now you want me back?" He cocked his head back and gave a hearty laugh. Sweat cloaked my forehead, this wasn't going to be easy. "That's a laugh!"

"Allen please! They are your enemies-"

"Ya know...Neah said the same thing. All I needed to do was shut him out and prove him wrong." Allen looked back up at me, lifting his left arm. He gently placed the cold tip of his claw to my chest, my eyes grew wide in horror.

I closed my eyes waiting for the worst, I just couldn't bring myself to harm Allen. "BAKA USAGI MOVE!" I flashed my eyes open and adjusted to the light just in time before Kanda came crashing over, separating Allen and me. Tyki barged right on through following the falling Kanda. Thank God the train wasn't moving. I watched Kanda's body land gracefully on the dirt below us. Tyki let himself fall through the ground leaving Kanda on guard.

"You shouldn't look away from your opponent!" I snapped back to the voice. Allen swung his claws at me, but barely missed my face as someone pulled at my shirt forcing me backwards.

"YOU IDIOT! Why are you trying to kill him!? He is your friend!" I turned around to see who saved my life. Rin was growing at Allen, fire lighting his spirit. Allen sighed and closed his eyes.