Reunion

(LENALEE'S POV)

~1 HOUR AFTER LEAVING THE ASIAN BRANCH~

It took us a long time to walk to the nearest town to board the train toward Everest, but we were able to make it on time, actually, we made it early. We had about half an hour to spare so we decided to go around town and ask questions regarding any Akuma activity.

"Lenalee, it's almost time to get on the train." Lavi's hand was twitching on his hammer as he informed me. He was eager to save Allen. As was I but I had to keep as calm as I could be. The Cram School students needed us to protect them, and I couldn't if I was freaking out.

"How much time do we have?" I replied turning to him.

"About ten minutes, we should meet up with the others at the station like we planned." We sped-walked over to the train station and saw everyone except Bookman and Kanda. I was about to ask if anyone saw them until I heard Bookman's voice coming outside.

"AKUMA!" His voice called making my instincts snap. My body instantly activated my Crystal type Innocence and I darted outside.

"Where?!" I jumped to the top of the train station and looked around. I saw Kanda wielding Mugen jump to the roof of a house across the way. Lavi extended his hammer and traveled to another house with Bookman by his side.

"On the horizon! They came from the direction Everest is in!" Bookman pointed readying his Heaven Compass. As the Akuma approached, I could distinguish that there were 3 level threes and about 15-20 level twos.

"What's going on up there!" I looked down and saw Rin calling up to us.

"Hide in the train station, we have company! Don't come out, only use your Talisman if an Akuma is attacking you or other people around you! We don't want them to know you're associated with us!" I called back down before leaping into the freezing air.

"Lenalee be careful!" Yukio yelled out before dragging his older twin inside the building.

"Extend!" Lavi called joining me into the air. "Ready Lenalee?"

"Ready!" The Akuma were approaching fast, and I could hear one of the level 3  talking. My eyes widened hearing a certain name.

"Road-Sama, we located the Exorcists." .......  "Yes ma'am, in the nearest town with a train station leading to the arc." ...... "YES MA'AM!"

The level 3 turned to the other Akuma. "Mistress Road said to engage! She's on her way!"

"Lavi did you hear that?" I turned to my Exorcist friend who nodded, sweat running down the side of his face.

"Yeah...let the fight begin!" I held my hand out and Lavi grabbed it allowing his Hammer to shrink.

"Grow...Grow...GROW!" Lavi's Hammer grew and he swung it making contact with one of the level twos destroying it instantly. I threw Lavi in the air as I spun in a circle, pulling up one leg and allowing my Dark Boots to touch with one of the level three's. The explosion sent my body down back to Earth, landing next to Bookman.

"Heaven Compass!" Bookman opened his arms allowing his needles to fly, striking 4 level twos destroying them simultaneously.

"Two level threes, and about 15 level twos to go." He breathed readying for another attack.

"First Illusion: Netherworld Insects!" Kanda's voice came from my left. He slashed his sword releasing a small swarm of hideous looking insects. The beasts devoured an additional three level twos leaving 12 to go.

"I'm going back out!" I smiled and jumped into the air heading for the second level three.

"Little girl...I will kill you-!" I didn't give the Akuma anytime to finish. My Innocence contacted with his face sending a satisfied grin to my expression.