A Blue Soul

So how was that cliffhanger last chapter ? XD gomen . Sorry for the long wait again! School.  ;-;

Anywho here is chapter 5!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Allen!" Lavi yelled as the bullet hit my calf. Pain spiked up my whole leg as my right hand released Rins throat, my body collapsed caressing my right calf.

"OW!" I yelled, returning to my senses. I looked at Yukio who stared back at me with fear in his eyes. Rin was coughing, catching his breath. Sheimi got up from her seat at ran to aide Rin.

"I..." Yukio dropped the gun, it clattered onto the floor. "I am so sorry!"

I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry, to both of you." I closed my eyes, turned my head, and re-opened them looking at Lenalee. She knew what I was trying to tell her.

"I'll go tend to Allens wound." She helped me stand and we left the room. "The Fourteenth?" She asked when the coast was clear. I nodded.

"Neah tried to take over my body, he wanted to kill Rin..."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure to be honest. One minute I was just fighting them for fun, amd the next a killing intent took over my senses and my grip tightened. If Yukio didn't shoot me, Rin might have been killed." I sighed sitting on a desk in the classroom across from the one where we fought.

Allen.

'Neah?' I thought, wincing as Lenalee wrapped my calf. 'What the hell were you doing?!' I felt Neah wince in my head.

When you go back to the room, use your left eye on those twins. Something isnt right with those two.

'Neah answer my question dammit!' I slammed my fist onto the table I was sitting on. Lenalle jumped looking up at me.

"What's wrong Allen? Did I hurt you?" She asked tying the wrap. She stood and held my shoulders. "Please tell me."

I turned my head and sighed. "Neah won't tell me why he tried to kill them. He just said to use my left eye on them when we go back into the room."

Lenalee raised her eyebrow. "Your left eye? If they were Akuma, wouldn't you have already known that they were?" I nodded and sighed not understanding anything that was happening.

'Please Neah, answer me.'  No response. I opened my mouth to talk to Lenalee, but a knock came at the door.

"Um, Allen?" Rin popped his head into the room and waiting until and motioned him into the room. He entered and closed the door behind him. "Are you okay? How's your leg?" I shrugged and waved my hand in a so-so motion.

"It's okay, just stings a little bit." I stood up and limped over to Rin, and placed my hand on his shoulder. "I am so sorry Rin. Did I hurt you?" Rin shook his head. "No, but what happened to you earlier? You...you not only gained strength, but your right eye turned gold." I took a step back, how the hell was I going to explain this?

"My um, my Innocence turns my eyes gold and gives me extra strength when I need it." I explained turning away from Rin's gaze. Rin's eyes raised, "woah, that Innocence stuff is amazing!" I laughed uneasily and nodded. "Yeah, I guess it is. Well, shall we head back to the classroom?" Rin nodded and turned, heading toward the door. Lenalee and I followed.

"Allen." Lenalee whispered in my ear as we walked behind Rin. "Hm?" I replied looking at her. "You cant keep that secret going forever you know, right?" I didn't answer. She was right, I don't know how long I can keep the 14th a secret. We entered back into the classroom where everyone remained. As soon as Yukio saw me, he rushed over and apologized a million times over. I tried to calm him down and to tell him that I was okay, he wouldn't listen to me.