Exorcists vs. Noah part 2

*laughs uneasily* Long time no see. So three things!

1. I am sorry for the long wait! While being a senior in High School, and swim season just starting, it is very hard for me to find time to type up my story. But I am trying my hardest!

2. The chapters will continue! But unfortunately they will have to be shorter if you guys want them to keep coming out. Like my usual chapters are ranging around 3000-4000 words, now I may have to start typing the chapters 1500-2000 words. That way, the story can continue with all I have on my plate! XD

3. Finally, my original plan was to have the story go to 20 chapters, but now since I am shortening my chapters, the length of the book will go to more than 20 chapters! WOO!

Chapter 15 has arrived!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I hope this isn't too my OOC...but if it is I apologize. I still hope you like it!

Warning...Kanda likes to say more language than usual...soooooo you have been warned. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(KANDAS POV)

The Noah I hated most was standing in front of me. His curly hair, his seven stigmata, his casual suit, and his evil smile...I despised him. I wanted to chop him up. Clutching Mugen in my grasp, I watched as he chuckled ever so softly raising one hand. His disgusting butterfly golems flew from his body, floating behind him. "Hello Mr. Kitchen Knife."

"Mikk..." I grumbled trying to keep myself as calm as possible. What he did to the order, Lenalee, to the damn Moyashi even...all of his acts are unforgivable!

"So you are my opponent. Shall we have a proper rematch?" Tyki cracked his knuckles before reaching into his jacket and grabbing a cigarette box. He pulled one of the cancer sticks out and stuck it in his mouth. Putting the death case away he pulled out and match and lit it up. Smoke swarmed above his head bothering my sense of smell immediately.

"Hmph, I guess." I whispered motioning for my hair to be behind my shoulder. Without warning, I was the first to charge at the enemy. He called forth one of his tease, forming one of his powers to create a shield to block my attack. I grunted against the brunt force of his strength, slightly leveling over my own. Though that wasn't going to halt my own. I pushed the damned Noah back activating my double illusion blade.

"Pulling out the tricks huh Mr. Kitchen Knife?" Tyki deactivated his shield and sent his tease toward my body.

"Are you that much of a fucking idiot? You did this before in Edo and it didn't work a bit." I muttered slicing the cannibal golems to pieces. "Is that all you really have? You're acting like a little b-"

"Language please Exorcist." He chuckled puffing out a stream of smoke. "Now..." His gaze shifted back to where we all once stood. His eyes laid on the Cram School students. I saw Izumo, her purple hair made her stand out beyond everyone else. Two ghostly foxes swarmed around her enabling her to fight. From what I could see, Shima was laying in Bons arms wounded. Dammit Allen!

The next event happened so fast I couldn't imagine what my eyes were taking in. Allen was suddenly surrounded in a tornado like funnel engulfing him completely. I blinked for one second and the whole scene changed. The two foxes were now suddenly human, and one of them charged at Allen. He was able to hold of that fox until the one standing back attacked Allen with an arrow. Allen easily deflected it with his Crown Clown, but he couldn't deflect what happened next.

Lightning hit Allen seconds later shocking the boy unconscious. He fell to the floor not moving a muscles. Izumo cheered out something approaching the limp body she defeated. She was speaking, that much I could see. Bon was talking as well still holding Shima in his arms. Suddenly Izumos voice rang through the air as I processed what had occurred.