Exorcists vs. Noah Part 1

FUDGING WRITERS BLOCK MAN. BUT NOW....The wait is no more! Here is the lovely Chapter 14! It's going to be a rather short chapter, so I hope you can forgive me!

DGM is owned by Katsura Hoshino!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(LENALEE'S POV)

I leaped away from the attacking Noah dodging their hair attack. Jasdevi strolled through the water as I watched their every move. I needed to end this battle quickly and get back to Allen as soon as I could. I moved my eyes back to where I left Allen, I could barely seem him fighting with Izumo. Oh God, please let them be safe.

"Little girly Exorcist!" Jasdevi purred drawing my attention back to them. "You're our opponent, we wont let you go." My legs stood strong holding my shaking body up. Krory almost died fighting them, how will I hold up against them?

"I'll end this quickly." I said pushing my fear to the side. "You're the ones that wont be leaving today!" I was the first this time to charge at them. My mind raced as I kicked, aiming for their face but they commanded their hair to form a shield around their single body.

"Hehe! Sorry girly, but you're wrong!" I pulled my leg away as his their long parted, and out came a fist. I curled my body into a ball allowing their fist to make contact with my legs.

"AHH!" I screamed back flying to the wall of the garden, crashing into it. Once the dust settled, I raised my hand to my head and felt a warm liquid coat my finger. Great, I was bleeding.  I dropped to the ground, and Jasdevi flew at me not giving me any time to recover from the first attack.

"Just let us kill you, you will no longer suffer when you are dead!" Jasdevi snickered raising one hand. Their famous glowing purple star appeared to my right. They raised their other hand and the identical star appeared on my left. "Crush!" They clapped their hands together and the stars connected with my body. I screamed out as the shocks ran through my body paralyzing my body instantly. Jasdevi was laughing loudly as they opened their hands, and brought them back together. They repeated this motion several times allowing the stars to crush my body over and over.

They drew the stars back and the weapons disappeared. My body collapsed to the floor, I was unable to move it. "Is she dead?" Jasdevi giggled leaning over me. "Nah, she's still breathing." Their hand clasped around my throat and lifted me into the air. "How boring, we thought you would have put up more of a fight." They heavily sighed and turned, dragging my lifeless body. I was barely hanging on to consciousness.

"Allen..." I breathed, my eyes looked around as they pulled my body toward the pond. I saw that the grass was a beautiful green, and the air around us was tinged with blue. "Rin...Yukio...everyone..." I muttered. Jasdevi lifted my body in front of their face once again and smiled.

"Sleep well!" They threw my body into the water. My Innocence was barely holding onto its activation as my body sunk to the body of the shallow pond. No, Allen needed me...but my body wouldn't respond. I could still hear Jasdevi's despicable laughter sounding above the pond.

Move...you're my body move! I felt my finger twitch from the paralyzing affects slowly wearing off. My lungs were starting to reach their limit, please body move! My Innocence started to brightly glow responding to my request. Thank you...

My body shot out of the water, and I instantly pulled in as much air as I could. My lungs coughed out all the water that was sucked in while I floated through the air.

"She lives!" Jasdevi's voice filled the air, then a low growl followed. "She needs to die already." I landed on the grass about ten feet away from where Jasdevi stood. My hair was soaking wet, as well as my clothes. That was the least of my worries, the material wouldn't take long to dry. "Looks like we got ourselves a rather interesting opponent!" Jasdevi glared at us, their hair swarming like snakes around them.