Meet the Exorcists

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Welcome to my first fan-fiction crossover ever! :D

If you read the description, then you should know the "summary" of the story, if not I'll say the description right now :

D. Gray man and Ao No Exorcist world's combine, Rin doesn't want the D. Gray Man characters knowing about his secret, and vise-versa with Allen not wanting the Ao No Exorcist characters knowing about his.

Main question for both: Can they keep their secrets to themselves?

Let me get to writing the story so y'all can read! X3

~~Until I update the next chapter!!~~

- Zerin-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ALLEN'S P.O.V.)

"Welcome to True Cross Academy~!" Purred a rather tall, slim, strange looking fellow. He was wearing an interesting suit, with a large white top-hat on top of his purple hair. "From your pictures that I was sent, I am guessing that you-" he pointed his long, skinny finger in-between my eyes -"are Allen Walker."

"I am, and you are...?" I questioned for it was only about three days ago when I was told along with my 3 other companions that we were attending a school called True Cross Academy.

~~Flashback 3 days ago~~

"ALLEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!" Komui's obnoxious voice rang through the halls of the headquarters as he yelled for my name. I was sitting in the dining hall eating my usual heap of food as Komui came storming into the hall creating a dust trail behind him.

"Yes Komui? May I help you?" I turned toward him raining an eyebrow, my snow hair dangling over my cursed eye. Without answering me verbally, Komui grabbed my right wrist and without a warning, dragged me out of the dining hall and down pthe hallway toward his office.

"SIT!" Komui slung my body into a chair in his filthy office. I was still trying to adapt to my surroundings when I heard a voice I was too familiar with.

"Idiot beansprout, late to every meeting we have for a mission." My arch nemesis Kanda Yu sat to the right of me. I turned my head robotically to face the man who never, EVER, said my name.

"My name is Allen..." I sighed, but I knew no matter how many times I corrected him, he would never say it. "What's the mission Komui?" I long, sadistic laugh came from Komui's mouth.

"Brother, spit it out!" A high pitched girl voice rang from behind me. I turned my back to face my crush: Lenalee Lee, Komui's sister. "What did you gather the four of us for?" Four? Who else is here?" I turned to my right to see Kanda, behind me was Lenalee, and in front of me was Komui, which means...

"Yoo-hoo Allen! To yer left!" I heard an accent I knew to well, with his goofy voice calling my name, I smiled turning the direction the voice came from.

"Lavi, I should have known." I chuckled holding out my hand. He raised his own and slapped it against mine, locking our fingers, and shaking my hand furiously.

"Indeed buddy! Me and you never go on missions alone!" Lavi replied pulling his hand away. Komui cleared his throat and handed us each out usual paper for explain the mission. Except, this one seemed different than the rest. No, it WAS different from the rest! Instead of staring at what would say 'Mission' across the top of the paper, it read 'True Cross Academy'.

"Sir, what is this?" I asked looking up from the paper. "Is this our mission destination?"

"Indeed, but it's not your average mission exorcists. And this, isn't your average school. Well, it is and it isn't. Depending on what classes you take." Komui replied to my question, well, somewhat.