°4°

Chapter 4 ~ "Trouble"

Hello loves

Lori in the media^

Enjoy.

||Lorianne||

Its been 2 weeks since the date that me and Aug went on. During those 2 weeks we have been talking and just hanging out. I have to say im very comfortable around him. I know what your thinking: how can I adapt to a person over 2 weeks? Maybe because we've seen each other mostly everyday during does period of time. He a nice guy actually and i've learned a lot about him.

You must not know bout' me

I could have another you in a minute

Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby

I was cut out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Lori!" C'Arie yelled into the phone.

"Goodness. C lower your voice"

"Sorry. Just I haven't heard from you"

"C its only been 2 weeks" I said.

"More like 2 years" She said sarcastically.

"Your too much"

I shook my head.

"So tell me" She said.

"What"

"About you and that mysterious guy"

"What myster- oh Aug"

"Yeah. Whats going on between you two eh"

"Its nothing. Were hust friends" I said.

"Yeah right. I saw the look you guys were giving each other at the club. Tsk seem like more than friends to me"

"Trust me he's just a friend"

"Whatever"

"You know what your so caught up in me and Aug. Whats going on between you and your boo" I said sounding as ghetto as possible.

The line went silent.

"Hello" I said trying to get her attention from whatever she was doing.

"Huh"

I giggled.

"If you can huh you can hear. So tell me" I said pointing to my self saying the last part.

"First of all his name is Jonathan. And... I dont know whats going on between us two" She said the last part quickly.

"What. How dont you know. Have you gave it up yet" I whispered the last sentence even though no one can hear me being that I was in my room in my own house.

"No!" She shouted.

"Oh well im sorry to bust your bubbles"

"Im sorry, its just.. we're giving it some time. I mean we just met almost 3 weeks ago"

"Aww poor C'Arie wou want me to cwome wuddle wou" I said sounding like a baby.

"No i'll just call him over here"

"Okay that was a waste of my time" I said sounding offended.

She laughed.

"Sorry babes. Why dont you call your boo over"She suggested.