°13°

Chapter 13 ~ "Secret Spilled"

I did NOT proofread so excuse any minor mistakes.

Make sure you leave LOTS of comments. It'll make my day :-]

Lori's outfit in the Media^^^

||Lori||

Today I was going on a lunch date with my Mother.

I haven't seen her in so long and I'd love to have a time for our selfs.

I dressed in a nude skater dress with a black collar along with my black pointed metal heels.

I finished my hair and makeup before grabbing my things.

I turned back looking at August who was spread out across my bed with his arm over his eyes.

I leaned over and layed there for a moment waiting for him to notice me.

He looked down at me and I smirked.

"You already leavin' me" He pouted.

"Unfortunately" I pecked his lips. "I'll be back" He wrapped one arm around my waist.

"You cant go" He groaned.

"August, I have to go see my mom" I whined trying to escape his grasp.

"Kiss me" He demanded with his eyes still shut.

I pecked his lips and lifted up only to be pulled back down.

"What the hell was that" I laughed and kissed him taking his bottom lip in mouth.

We switched and his tongue slowly grazed my bottom lip. He sucked on it earning a moan from me.

I received a hard smack to my bottom making me pull away.

He smirked. "Dont start non' you cant finish, leh' guh'" He warned.

I got up. "Oh please"

He smacked his lips and I grabbed my things again this time making my way out of the bed room.

"I'll be back babe"

"And I'll be waiting"

I had called Antonio to come get me this time.

He was on time patiently waiting.

He took my hand bring it up to his lips to plant a kiss on it. I smiled before sliding in. He closed the door, jogging to the drivers side.

Ten minutes later we arrived at the restaurant I was meeting my Mother at. Antonio helped me out. "I'll be back in about an hour. You can go get lunch while im busy" I assured him before walking out.

"Yes ma'am" He nodded.

I walked until I found my Mother waving her hand from a far back table, seated bench.

"Oh sweetheart" Mother pulled me into her warm embrace kissing the side of my head.

"Hey Mother" I kissed her cheek before sitting down across from her.

"Its been so long" She sighed. I understand her. Even if its just a few days, thats a long time. Due to the special bond me and my Mother share.

"2 weeks" I sighed along with her. "I'm sorry"

"No, honey. I know that your a busy womam. Someday i'll come by with your father" She smiled.

"Yeah I think I'd like that" I returned the smile.

"So whats up?" I frowned. Since when did my Mom talk like that?

"What do you mean?" I chuckled, taking a sip from my pink lemonade.