°6°

Chapter 6 ~ "Feelings"

Im so into this book its like everyday I write at least 2 chapters. And you know what else?

Enjoy

||Lorraine||

Like August promised, we went on that date and it was to the movies. We went to go see Paranormal Activity. I was so frightened, I covered my face and hid in his embrace mostly the whole movie.

After the movie he dropped me home and went his way.

As of right now we were having lunch.

Everytime im around him he gives me butterflies. Im having these feelings that i've never felt before and I cant tell you what they are. I dont know how to control thoes feelings, I dont know how to express those feelings. I think im going crazy on the inside.

"Noooo" I laughed.

"So what is it then" He asked.

"Its just, I don't think thats right"

"Whats wrong wit' a guh' gettin' surgery for a big ass or tities? Niggas like me" He pointed to himself."Love that shit" He said biting his lips.

"Because if thats not how you were born or created to be then its just..." I shrugged my shoulders.

"So you never got surgery for yo' ass and tities" He asked.

"No! Im completely natural" I said fluffing my boobs up a bit.

He chuckled then focused his eyes on me with his bottom lip wedged between his teeth.

"What" I asked sipping from my cup.

"Just tryna' figure out how a beautiful woman like you still single" He said leaning back in his chair pulling on his chin hair.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's what im trying to figure out" I sighed.

"You got a heart, soul, and beautiful smile. How can a nigga not want you. And you got a big ass too" He shook his head. "They got a bonus righ' thea" He pointed to me.

I instantly felt nervous and I dont why.

"Th-thank you August, that was sweet" I finally replied.

"Im just speakin' the truth"

"And thank you for that"

He nodded then we left.

Not really having a destination in mind we got into his truck.

"You still wanna chill?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I nodded.

||August||

We pulled up in front of the park and got out.

Like always, I opened the door for her.

"Thanks" She said.

It was a beautiful sunset up above and a cool breeze flowin'.

We walked over to the bridge walking side by side.

"How's your family like" She asked breaking the silence we had going for a while now.

"Like me. They ight'. They might come off a leh' mean or whateva', but they actually coo' when you get to know em'" I spoke truthfully.

She nodded slowly.

"Do you have any kids" She asked looking at me with despretness in her eyes.

I looked at her for a moment as she just starred for dear life or if that made any sense.