°11°

Chapter 11 ~ "Investigation"

Hey guys!

I am sorry for the wait :(

I had to write the chapter down on paper. One of my friends, Alyssa gave me an Idea! I will be writing out each chapter on paper then put it up on Wattpad. That way i'll have less mistakes. I will have at least three mistakes, I am human so dont mind them.

I want you guys to go follow JeffxAlyssa. She has no books yet but she will soon. There good. Trust me I've read them. She's waiting till she thinks its perfect before publishing it.

But anyway thats enough talking.

Enjoy!

||Lorianne||

"Do ya' know what day this pic was taken of ya'." Jonathan asked.

"Im sure it was last Tuesday" I nodded.

I looked over at Aug to see him staring at the ground with a mug on his face. I dont know whats up with him but he's acting different. Ever since I told him about the situation, he's been distance lately. Maybe I should have been aware of my surroundings at all time as he would tell me. I couldn't help but to mind my bissuness and get home quickly to him.

"Aug, you good woe'?" Jon asked him.

He put his head up and looking at me due to me staring so hard, before looking at Jon.

"Yeah im ight'. Just thinkin'."

"Ight' lets get some shit outta' this so I could get back home to my babeh" He said referring to C'Arie.

"So whoeva' this muffucka' is, a no female" Aug stated, by the tone of his voice I could tell he was annoyed.

"Why do you say that" I butted in.

He looked at me before picking up the picture that I showed them. He had already print out the picture onto paper.

"This look like a nigga to you" He asked in a annoyed tone.

"Yeah" I answered quietly.

He pointed at the shadow that was behind me. "No nigga would have hair that fuckin' long Lori--" His voice got loud.

"Aye! Aug chill man. It aint' ha' fault she in this situation. Our plan is to catch this muffucka' not blame ya' girl" Jon spoke.

He deeply sighed before slouching in his seat.

"How long was you in thea' fa'."

"I think half an our. I wasnt getting alot of things"

"Which Wal-Mart was this" August asked.

I looked at him. "The one on 67th st"

"So this bitch gotta' live somewhea' round' thea'."

"Why would a female be coming after me. Im not into girls" I confessed.

"We'on know but what we do know is that who eva' she is, is plottin' some shit on ya'." Jon answered.

I looked down fiddling with my fingers.

"I dont understand"

"Did ya' disrespect or get into a fight with a guh'." Aug asked.

"No" I answered truthfully. I haven't spoke to any other female but Brooklyn, my Mother, and C'Arie. The only person that has ever disrespect me, was that girl that approached me at the mall.