°32°

Chapter 32 ~ ""

||August||

"You seen where I put my second pack of deodorant?" I asked Lori, searchin' through all of the drawers.

I had bought me a two packs of deodorant last week and I can't seem to find it.

"You put it behind the mirror" She replied, applyin' make up to ha' face.

"How the hell did I not no that" I threw my hands up retrievin' the pack from behind the bathroom mirror.

"You have amnesia" She laughed but I didnt find nun' funny.

"The fuck you laughin' at" I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

"Oh nothing" She shook ha' head and zipped up ha' leh' makeup bag turnin' to face me.

I neared her, placing both my hands on her hips along with a soft kiss to her lips.

"I luh' you"

"I love you to Snugga Wugga" She cooed.

She just ruined the moment. I pulled my head away from her and continued gettin' ready.

"Aww. Im sorry" She laughed again.

Tonight we were goin' out to a family dinner. Her Mom, Dad and Brooklyn were goin' to be there along my family.

"You ready?" I asked fixin' my bucket hat.

"Yes"

We walked out to the car.

"Do you think C will be there?" She looked over at me.

"She might not. You know how much Jon meant to ha'." I gripped the steerin' wheel.

Ever since Jon's death its been hard for all of us, 'specially C'Arie. That man was all she really had and to know that he's gone, I can't even imagine what she's goin' through right na'.

I even find myself crying sometimes. That was my homie right there, my bestfriend, my nigga. They say a man aint' suppose to cry but it takes a real man to shed real tears.

Lorianne placed a hand over mine, softly rubbing my knuckles.

If only we could reverse time, I would definitely bring him back. Both him and Mel.

-------

||Lorianne||

Aug and I got out. He tossed the keys to the valet as we entered the restaurant.

We gave the host the reservation name and she leads us to our table where everyone were already seated.

We went around the table greeting everyone before seating.

"You guys finally made it" My mother said happily.

"We actually took that long?"

"No" Mama Sheila spoke up. "Just 30 minutes"

We all shared a laugh as the waitress finally came over and took our order.

After placing orders we began to one another.

"So C couldn't make it" Brook spoke up.

"No. She's still going through it, you know"

"Poor child" Mama Sheila shook her head.

Either of us were expecting this tragic death.

"Trav, why you so quiet" I asked. He was staring down at his food with a simple expression on his face.