°16°

Chapter 16 ~ "Made It Home"

||Lorianne||

Aug's cousin who I finally came to find out his name was Corey, had dropped us off and went his way.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked as I helped them to the couch.

"It ain't nun' im just glad you straight" Aug spoke.

"Yeah it ain't nun' to be worried bout'." Jon says rubbing his neck.

"Hold on. I'll be back"

I spotted my phone on the floor as I made my way upstairs.

I put it on the charger and went to go get the first-aid kit.

As I was leaving, I hear my phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Lori! Oh my God. You had me worried. I was just going to go file a missing report"

I chuckled. "We're fine C"

"We're?"

"It's a long story. I suggest you come over. Jon's downstairs"

"I'm on my way"

"I'll see you then"

I hang up and sit my phone back down on the charger and went back downstairs.

"Jon, C's on her way"

"You tol' ha'?" He frowned.

"No. I'll leave it up to you to tell her"

I wouldn't want to tear their relationship apart so I'll let him tell her himself just so there wont be any problems.

While in the mist of cleaning Aug's face with a cotton swab and alcohol, there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door and just in second, C'Arie was asking questions.

"Are you okay. There's nothing wrong with you is there?" She checked my face while rubbing my back.

"No im harmless but Jonathan is in the living room if your worried" I pointed.

She rushed into the living room as I followed behind her.

By the look on her face I can tell that she was surprised and I don't blame her. The way Jon's face was beat up it'd make you want cry. He had a black eye and the whole right side of his face was bruised along with a busted lip.

She runs over to him and he caught her in his arms. Few seconds later, her sobs were heard.

"Im ight' babeh. Don't cry" He mumbled into her neck, rubbing her back soothingly.

She didn't say anything but cry on his shoulder.

I finished up cleaning Aug's face. Luckily his face wasn't as bad. He had a few scratches under his eyes and his lips was a little busted.

"You're done" I kiss his forehead.

"Thank you mama" He pulled me into a hug.

"You're welcome"

He kissed my cheek repeatedly cracking a smile from me.

"I mean it babeh" He look at me.

"If it wan' fa' you, ion' think I'd be here right na'." He shook his head. "You a real one. I really do appreciate all that you do fa' a nigga. You make me feel like I got so much more to live fa'." I stared into his eyes, watching them gloss up.

"Baby. Its okay. I'll always be here no matter what. Even if we don't last promise me we'd still be friends" A tear slipped from his eyes.

"I promise"

I I cupped his face in my palms. I kissed his lips. This wasn't just any kind of kiss. This was a more passionate and loving kiss.

He starts pulling at my bottom lip.

Pulling back, I pecked his lip one last time.

"I luh' you Lorianne. And Im not just saying it cuz' that kiss just turned me one" He chuckled. "I mean it. I luh' you with all my heart fa'real. You have a special place in my heart" He pat his chest. "And you aint' going no where"

I was speechless. This was so unexpected. I really can't tell you how shocked I am. This man has many ways of making me fall in love with him more and more.

"I love you too" I managed to get out.

A smirk played on his lips as his hands slip to my bottom.

He pecked my lips again and hugged me again, rocking us from side to side.

"Lori" C'Arie sniffles.

I pulled away from the hug to turn around.

"We're leaving now. I'll try to call you tomorrow"

We shared a hug as I did the same to Jonathan.

"You guys get home safe" I gave a warm smile.

"We will. Bye"

"Bye" I close and lock the door after them.

When I turned around August wasn't there.

Walking up stairs, I heard the water running from the bathroom.

I sighed loudly and layed out on the bed.

I really can't believe the events that had just went on a few hours ago. I killed a human being. Two at that.

The sound of the shower turning off cutting me out of my thoughts. In walked August with a towel around his waist. I caught myself staring and cleared my throat, looking down at my fingernails.

A chuckled escaped his lips as he went to go get dressed. He's spend the night a lot so he has clothes here.

He came back out of the closet and layed in bed with me.

"Think I ain't catch you starin'?" He wrapped his arm around me.

"Trust me I did thats why I caught myself" He softly laughs in my ear.

I smiled as he pulled me more into him.

I said a quick prayer, asking the Lord to forgive me.

August turns off the lights before kissing me softly on my neck.

"Goodnight, Love" He whispers in my ear.

"Goodnight"

--

I know I said I was going to update by yesterday night but....

No for real though, I was thinking of making this chapter longer but I just couldn't stay M.I.A any longer. So there you have it.

There may be a few mistakes and im sorry.

I'll try giving you guy's a speedy update next time!

#AlsinaNation