°5°

Chapter 5 ~ "Problems"

My baby daddy in the media^^

||Lorianne||

"Oooh this is cute" I said holding up a dress to C'Arie.

"It is. Oooh look at this one" She cooed holding up a black 2 piece lingerie.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thats not clothing C"

"Yes it is. You can wear it right?" She asked.

"Yes, but-" She cut me off.

"You can wear it for Aug" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I shook my head.

"Can you not s-"

"Excuse me, Siri" This girl asked referring to me.

"She's on your phone" C answered looking through a rack of clothes.

"No im talking about her" She said pointing to me.

"No. Im sorry. I think you've got the wrong person"

"No, I think I have the right person"

"Well my name is not Siri" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ight trick. Whats your name then" She asked with a attitude chewing on her gum.

"First im not no trick, second my name does not concern you" I said catching a little attitude mysel.

The fact that she called me out of my name was way out of the line. And I dont even know her. There may be some problems if this girl doesn't get out of my face.

"It surly does"

"And hows that" I asked.

"Because my man was at your house when he was suppose to be at our house. Okay? I dont know who you think you are but stay the fuck away from him" She yelled.

"I dont know who your man is. But what I do know if you dont walk your ratchet ass out of my face there will indeed be some problems" I didn't mean to curse or anything but I cant take disrespect. I guess if you rub off on me the wrong way that side of me comes out.

"So your telling me you dont know August"

I had to think for a second then realized who she was talking about.

"Aug?"

"Yeah I thought you knew. So do me a favor and stay away from him or I'll beat yo' ass" She said walking away.

"Wow" I said to myself.

"She's so ratchet" C'Arie snickered.

I just stood there shocked that I seemed to be messing around with someone elses "Man". I never knew he had a girlfriend. And to have her think that I want whats hers is crazy. I mean yeah he's cute but we are just friends. I dont want him. If she wants him to herself she can go ahead. Fine by me. I dont even want anything to do with there situation. They can exclude me.

I shook my head.

I think me and Aug should just stop seeing each other because obviously his girlfriend does not approve of this so i'll leave him and her to work out their relationship.

"Your okay?" C asked waving her hand in my face.

In that moment I felt anger rush through my body.

"Yeah im fine lets just go" I said storming out of the store.