The Frozen Day

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!

I PROMISE TO UPLOAD AT LEAST ANOTHER THREE CHAPTERS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!

 IM NOT BUSY FOR A FEW DAYS SO I WILL TRY AND GET A CHAPTER OR TWO UP SOON!

thanks for putting up with me, just shout at me haha

XXXXXXX

Draco shuddered as a clump of snow fell down his coat onto his back. He wiped his mouth over and over again until they were red and sore.

“I will probably die now, mudblood germs. Eugh” He thought.

He wandered out of the clearing towards Hogwarts, smudged footsteps were freshly printed in the snow from where Hermione had fled.

He followed these footsteps at a incredibly slow pace, just to irritate the people behind.

“Will you get a bloody move on!” A small girl who had to be in the fourth year complained, Malfoy looked back and smirked, his pace getting even slower.

She grunted in frustration and barged past him, her friends frowning as they stomped off.

Soon he was at the castle, Neville and Luna gave him a dirty look as he strutted past them.

“Long time no see, eh Malfoy?” Neville said raising his eyebrows.

“Missed me then, Longbottom?” The blonde teased blowing him a kiss.

Neville got up and walked off, Luna in pursuit.

Sauntering down to the dungeons Malfoy was greeted by screeches, Pansy, Astoria, Daphne and a random blonde girl threw themselves at him.

“OH I MISSED YOU” they squealed. Malfoy staggered backwards with the weight of the girls. “Where were you!!!!!!!!!” They continued screaming.

“Ladies, ladies relax im fine, now can someone run me a bath and then can I tell you all about it.” He winked and the girls scurried off, pushing each other out of the way and barging Blaise out of the way to get to his dorm.

He patted Blaise on the back as he passed, his friend standing rigid, gawping at him.

Malfoy POV:

The bath was brilliant, it was all bubbly and warm, I told the girls I would meet them by the fire in half an hour…ahaha not going to happen.

I had to change the bubbles green and silver, we shall just pretend it’s because I’m a Slytherin, not that I felt that my manliness had disappeared.

I shall break things later. Just to regain myself.

Why had I been living in the woods for ages? I honestly couldn’t remember now, all that was on my mind was that disgusting kiss.

Well it wasn’t actually disgusting…it was quite nice actually, even though it lasted 2 seconds…

“NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I HATE GRANGER, EWWW MUDBLOOD GERMS EWWW” I said out loud, whacking some bubbles onto the stone floor.

“I have to stay focused, I am going insane. First I see bags moving and disappearing and now Granger is on my mind and I bloody kissed her. Great. “ I thought , my head was racing and the steam from the bath was making me dizzy.