Chapter 5: The Dream

Hey guys hope you like this chapter and leave a comment on how you guys think this story is going and also leave a vote if you want.

(Disclamer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or its characters but I do own the polt.)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yugis eyes opened slowly he looked around and noticed that he was not in his room anymore but instead found himself  lying down on a pile of flowers?

"Where-where am I"Yugi said while getting up and looking around."Is this a dream or am I just going crazy?"Yugi thought while getting up.and from the corner of  his eye he saw something or should I say someone behinde him. He turned around and he could not believe who he saw that was standing behinde him.

"Y-yami"? Yugi shutterd before looking down and hiding a light blush.

"That's right aibou?" Is something wrong, you seem like you seen a ghost or something"Yami said with a teasing tone.

"Where-where am I, and what did you just call me?"Yugi said with a still shocked expression and with a little blush across his face.

"We are in your dream and I called you aibou its your new nick name that I thought of for you." If you don't like that name then I will change it to something else if you want?"

"N-n-no you don't have to change it, I actually kind of liked it, and how are you in my dream?"

Yami but his finger up to Yugis mouth telling him to shush. "Hush little aibou and lets us just enjoy this moment while it last."

"Wait what do you mean by-"

Yugi did not even get to finish his sentence because he was caught off guard when he felt yami putting his lips on Yugis. Yugis eyes went wide and he hesitated to kiss back but he eventually gave up and finally kissed back.Yugi instantly fell in love with Yamis lips and how soft they where. It was almost like it was real? After a few more mintues of there little make-out they both pulled apart from each other and looked at each other in the eye while painting heavily.

"Yugi I want to tell you something." Yami said while still looking into Yugis eyes.

"And what is that?" Yugi said while still trying to catch his breath.

"I just wanted that I,I."

"I what Yami?"

"That I-I might be in love with you."

"I feel the same way about you too Yami." Yugi said with a cheerful smile.

"Oh Yugi,Yugi Yugi Yugi YUGI WAKE UP!!

Yugis eyes shot open and he almost fell out of bed. "Woo are you ok Yugi? Sorry if I scared you but I just wanted to let you know that dinner is ready so hurry up and get your lazy but up or else you won't get nothing to eat."Yugis grandpa said before leaving his room and closing the door behind him.

"I will be there In a second grandpa." Yugi yelled before his grandpa closed the door.

"Wow was that really a dream? But it felt so real!" Yugi thought while getting up and heading down to go eat.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Once again hope you guys like this chapter and leave a comment oh how you think this story is going and leave a vote if you want.

(Disclamer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or its a characters but I do won the plot.)