Chapter 13

Hey Guys! Before you start reading this chapter go check out my friend Monkeymngirl an read her book called *Our Love Story*. If you do then comment done in the comments below and I will start to dedicate someone special each chapter that I upload! Well Back to the chapter>.>

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

Stranger 1: *is pissed at stranger 2* "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT FOR?"

Stranger 2: *Smirks* "to teach him a lesson on for stealing another girls man." And also shut up or do u want me to tel-

Stranger 1:"Yeah, yeah I know tell everyone in the whole school the Secret, yeah I get it you don't have to remind me, but I told you not to do anything that could hurt him and now look at what you did!"

Stranger 2: "I did not psychically hurt he's just being a baby but anyways your in this to you know so don't start making me the bad guys in this! *sighs in announce* "let's just go and catch up with that little brat before Yami gets to him."

Stranger 1: *grunts* "fine lets go"

Yugis pov.

I don't even know where I'm at right now and for once in my life I felt lost.

"Why was this happening now"

I thought while I was still running to who knows where. I guess I was really lost in thought that I did not notice somebody was in front of me. I looked up to see who I bumped into which I regretted right after.

I immediately looked down and scared to death before whispering his name.

"H-Heba?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nobody's pov.

"H-Heba" Yugi was surprised but kind of scared at the same time.

The man who's so called name was Heba looked down to see who bumped into him and was surprised as well.

"y-yugi" Heba whispered

Yugi looked down not wanting to look up at him.

"Oh my Yugi it is YOU!" "Yugi where have you been all this time?" Heba said while jumping on Yugi and giving him a Bear hug. Yugi winced a little and Heba noticed.

"What? What's wrong?" "Are you hurt let me get you to my house" Heba said frantically while grabbing yugi's arm and dragging him to his car. Yugi did not say anything he kept his head down and let Heba take him to his car.

*Time skips to heba's house brought to you by my laziness*

Yugi's pov.

It only took a few minutes to get to his house. It was quite awkward during the car ride thou Heba was trying to make small talk with me which I did not really listen.

When we got to his house I was in "wow" his place was like mansion! *I wonder where he works and how did he get this house?* I thought while getting out of his car. Like he was reading my mind he said.

"This isn't really my house, It's my boyfriends and I work at the kaiba Corporation where they make children's card games but grown adults play it too and these things called duel disks that you play them with. Ha did you know that they wanted to build motorcycles that you could duel on! But they thought that it was to quote *extreme* and they just threw the idea away. I wouldn't blame like, card games on motorcycles?pfft that is a little Insane right?" He turned to me and I just nodded.

"Are you ok you don't look so well?"He asked which I looked up and said.

"Can we just get inside the house now i'm tried from all that running."

"Yeah sure but, another question I have to ask . Why were you running? Was someone trying to get you or something, Aren't you supposed to be in school too? Wait...did something happen at school because I can go and beat the living crap out of anyone who is messing with my little brother oh just wait and see what I will do to them..."I chuckled to myself, Heba sure does like to ramble a lot. "Ha just like that old days, Heba never does change does he*"I thought while open the door to the still rambling Heba.

To be continued...
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lol sorry for such a short chapter but hope you guys liked this chapter and leave a comment on how you think that this story is going.

Also again if you want me to dedicate a chapter to any one of you guys that really like this book for some reason then leave drop your username in the comments and I will chose between 5 people to dedicate so yeah.

Until the next chapter, Yugi would you do the disclaimer for me please?

Yugi: Ok, Jaci201 does not own Yugioh or any of its characters but she does own the plot so please don't steal her ideas.

Bye bye.