Chapter two

Hey guys hope you like this chapter and leave a comment about what you think about the book.

I don't own yu gi oh or its characters but I do own the plot.
.....................................................................

It was almost the end of the day and Yugi could not foucs. All Yugi could  think about was the new kid Yami. He did not know why he felt this way towards Yami .Every time when Yami would look or even talk to Yugi  would always have to cover his blush with his bangs. He could not even look at him because he would blush madly. Joey noticed this so he went up too yugi and nuged him on the shoulder.

"You like him dont you yugi."

"w-what,who a-are y-you t-talking a-
about?"

"You know who im talking about. You know Yami, the new kid in our class."

"Oh him y-yeah he seems pretty nice." Yugi said while laughing nervously.

"Oh come on yugi you can easily tell that you like him."

"Is it really that obvious?"

"you can kind of tell by the way you look at him, and how you always blush madly ever time he talks to you."

By now yugi face was red like a tomateo.

"Oh shut up joey Its not that you like anybody. Like as you call him rich boy over there."

"Hey I dont like that scome of a guy. He is always full of himself and he thinks he so rich that he could do whenever he wants to. Joey said while trying to hide his blush from yugi."

"Well you guys always fight almost constanly and everytime you see him you have a light blush that is on your face, and also I saw you and kaiba together that other day in burger world."

"W-What!!! I dont know what your talking about me and kaiba were never together at burger world the other. What are you talking about? "

joeys face was red like a tomateo by now and he was now trying to hide his blush with his hands. Hoping that yugi did not notice his blush, but yugi did notice and he smirked.

"You and kaiba are dating arent you joey? "Yugi said with a chessy grin.

"N-N-No!"Joey said still trying to hide his blush.

"You are dating omg why didnt you tell me this before?"

"Well.. wait wait wait wait who said that me and and Kaida are dating ok we just happen to be eating at the same fast food place ok."

"Sure Joey, sure." Yugi said teasingly.
__________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to comment on how well you think this story is going. It would mean a lot if you did😊 (p.s sorry for some misspelling)