Chapter 9

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but hope you guys like this chapter and leave a comment on what I should do for the next chapter.And since Yami did the disclaimer last time Yugi would like to do the disclaimer?

Yugi: yup! Jaci201 does not own yugioh or its characters but she does own the plot so please don't steal any of her ideas.

Me:Thanks Yugi now back to the story enjoy :)
___________________\\________\_\\\\________
Recap
Yami then turned to where me and Joey were standing and looked at me. He then looked back at Bakura and said...
"I came for Yugi"
______________.______________________

Nobody's pov.

  Yugi was shocked at first to hear that Yami wanted to talk to him. I mean HIM, out of all the people he chose yugi to talk to.

  Yugi then shuttered out "Y-you c-c-came f-for m-me?"Yugi shuttered in disbelief.

"Yeah,I came for you. Do you have a problem with that?"Yami asked giving Yugi a concerned and worried look.

"N-no its just that mhm... what do you need me for?"Yugi asked while trying to hide his blush from Yami.

"I wanted to talk to you about something in private, I went to go see if  you were in the cafeteria but I couldn't find you, so I came up here to see if you were here and here you are." Yami said in a duh voice. "So do you want to come with me or..."

Yugi turned to Joey to ask if it was ok to go with Yami. Joey gave a nod of approval. Yugi turned back to Yami and said.
"Sure I gues..." Yugi said a little unsure. Yami smirked and grabed Yugis hand while running to the roof door. But before the door closed, Yugi and Yami both blushed when they heard Marik yelled.

"YOU GO GET SOME PHARAOH!"

  Yami mentally wanted to face plam right there and then, while Yugi was still red in the face. Yami turned to Yugi and smiled on how cute Yugi looked when he blushed.  Yugi then noticed Yami stare at him and blushed even more, if that was even possible. Yami then came back to reality when he saw Yugi look away turned away too.Yami gives a slight cough before looking forward and lead Yugi to the janitors closet.

"Why are we going into the janitors closet for?" Yugi asked slightly confused. Yami just gave a shrug and a said.

"You will see." Which made Yugi even more confused. When they entered the closet Yami started to get a little nervous but shook off the nervousness and grabed his hand while looking into his eyes and said.

"Yugi I know we just meet a day now and we have barely gotten to know each other but I just wanted say that I-I..."

"Yeah go on.." Yugi said with curiosity.

"I just wanted to say that I-I like..."

*RIIIINNNNGGGG*

  Yami did not get to finish his sentence because the bell rang meaning that luch has ended. He crushed under his breathe and looked towards Yugi.

"Nevermind I will tell you later but we should hurry up and get to class."

  Yugi shook his head in a agreement Yami opened the closet and checking if there where people around before going out and Yugi followed behinde him. They went to their lockers and grabed their things quickly and ran off to their next class.

  On the way to their class Yugi was still wondering why was Yami going to tell him. "Maybe he was going to say that he might like me? No no Yami would never like me. But I wish he did, but was he going to say? It did sound like he was going to say he liked someone but who?

  Yugi had that question stuck in his head for the rest of the day and was determined  to find out who Yami liked.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry for any spelling mistakes or errors.

Until next time...Bye Bye ~Jaci201