Chapter 14

*yugi's pov* 

I went back home around 8 at night, I still don't know what to think right now. My mind is still racing and I can't really think straight and I don't know what to do anymore. I threw my backpack on the floor and I plopped on my bed thinking on what Heba told me when I was at his house:

They want to see you yugi, Why cant you understand that they are sorry and that they want to see you? 

Yeah right! Like they want to see me, like they cared about me. pufft I bet they havd not thought about me once since I ran away and heck they haven't even tired to find me since then!  Why should I go and talk to them after all they have done to me I don't think that I can ever look at their faces again. I thought while playing with the end of my pillows. Why do they want to see me now after all these years and why now. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and saw an unknown number. 

Unknown :

Hey! 

I unlocked my phone and texted back. 

yugi: 

do I know you? 

I sent and got an answer back a few seconds later.

Unknown: 

This yami

Yugi:

How did you get my number!

Yami:

Joey

I metally wanted to facepalm, I should of known joey would give him my number. 

Yugi:

Oh. 

Yami:

How are you feeling? I mean you know what happened today? I swear when I found out who did that to you I will make them pay for what they did to you.

Yugi:

I'm fine I just don't want to talk about it right now and you don't have to do that Yami .

Yami: 

well I do! I am your BOYFRIEND yugi and I don't want to see your little cute panda face all sad. :(

I felt a blush going a across my face when I saw the last text. before I answered him back I mentally grabbed my pillow and squealed in it for about a few seconds and then replied. 

Yugi: 

HEY!! i'm not a panda! 

Yami:

YES you are! 

Yugi: 

No Im not!

Yami: 

yes you are...

Yugi: 

NO I'M NOT!

Yami: 

yes 

yugi:

no 

yami:

yes 

Yugi: 

no 

Yami: 

yes