Chapter 12

Recap.
Yugi  opened his door to his room quietly and closed the door. He jumped on hus bed with happiness and started screaming into his pillow. "Finally"
He thought while looking up at the celling. "I can finally call him mine. " Yugi smiled and closed his eyes.

Unknown pov.

I threw my binoculars with jealousy and anger running through my body.

"WHY!" I yelled "WHY WHY WHY!! WHY DID HE CHOSE HIM INSTEAD OF ME!" I crossed my arms and started to think of ways to get them sperated from each other. Then something poped in my head and I smirked evilly.

"Get ready Yugi Muto for the hell of the time I'm going to give you." I smirked and walked off from behinde the bush I was hiding from and thinking to myself.

"I'm going to get my Yami back and with this plan of mine...nothing can stop me."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nobody's pov.

The next day Yugi woke up with a smile on his face. He turned off his alarm and sat up on his bed. He looked up at the celling and let out a sigh before looking down and getting out of bed. He went to his closet and grabed his clothes and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower before heading out.

Yugi looked at himself in the mirror and felt a little uneasy. Like something bad might happened but he just shook off the feeling and went in the shower.

*time skips to school because I'm lazy*

When Yugi got to school it flet like everyone was staring at him for some reason. It was like he did something wrong. Some people where giving him weird looks and others where just not even look at him. Yugi wondered why everyone was acting like this until he got to his locker.

Yugis gasped in horror at the sight that was in front of him. His locker was a total MESS! His locker was spray painted with-with things like:

"GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU SLUT!"

"YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE YAMI!"

"WHY ARE U EVEN ALIVE!"

"U FAT UGLY TROLL JUST DIE!"

There where more things that were on the locker but Yugi ran out before he could read the rest.

Yugi did not know where he was going, but He just wanted to get out of that place and cry.

"Why me?" Yugi thought while shedding a tear and still running to who knows where.

*Meanwhile at the high school*

Yami was furious! He looked at Yugis locker then back to everyone who was staring at him and whispering to each other. He glared at everyone which made them quiet down and some even backed away.

"WHO DID THIS?" Yamis angry voice echoed through the halls.

Everyone was quiet and looking at each other wondering the same thing.

"WHO DID THIS!" Yami shouted again.

"WHO EVER DID THIS WILL PAY YOU HEAR THAT!" Yami shouted Before turing around and running out of the school looking for Yugi.

Unknown's pov.

Stranger 1: *is pissed at stranger 2* "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT FOR?"

Stranger 2: *Smirks* "to teach him a lesson on for stealing another girls man." And also shut up or do u want me to tel-"

Stranger 1:"Yeah, yeah I know tell everyone in the whole school the Secert, yeah I get it you don't have to reminde me, but I told you not to do anything that could hurt him and now look at what you did!"

Stranger 2: "I did not psychically hurt he's just being a baby but anyways your in this to you know so don't start making me the bad guys in this! *sighs in announce* "let's just go and catch up with that little brat before Yami gets to him."

Stranger 1: *grunts* "fine lets go"

Yugis pov.

I don't even know where I'm at right now and for once in my life I felt lost.

"Why was this happening now"

I thought while I was still running to who knows where. I guess I was really lost in thought that I did not notice somebody was in front of me. I looked up to see who I bumped into which I regretted right after.

I immediately looked down and scared to death before whispering his name.

"H-Heba?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter but I hope u guys liked this chapter and leave a comment (if u want) on how u think this story is going.

Well Yugi could you do the disclaimer for me plz?

Yugi: yeah sure, Jaci201 does not own yugioh or its characters but she does own the plot so plz don't steal her ideas."

Me: thanks Yugi! Until next time bye bye! (P.s sorry for any spelling mistakes or errors)