Chapter 10: Pantsu

A/N: A quick light hearted chapter about pantsu--

Kaneki took the liberty to raid your drawers. He often did this when you were away at work and he missed you. While you were busy being sick, he decided to look through your underwear drawer. Being a former college student, you didn't have anything too fancy. Except for what Kaneki would manage to sneak in there. He wanted to do all sorts of things with you. The only problem was you didn't like to "get freaky" if he was in the mood.

Kaneki pouted while trying to see if you'd bought anything new. "[Y/N]," he whined. No new bras or underwear. While he greatly admired your innocence, he didn't appreciate knowing you wore such cute girly underwear around that Amon guy. The white haired boy closed the drawer and went to check on you. It looked like you were still knocked out. He turned your phone off once that guy started to call you earlier.

"[Y/N], you know I don't like him. Why are you always with him?" Kaneki knelt beside your bed, playing with your hand. "I really love you, but why don't you love me the same?" He pouted and licked your fingers. He sighed at the sweet taste. "I'd love to eat you, but I love you too much. Maybe someday if you keep hanging around him." Kaneki smiled at the thought. Part of him didn't enjoy the idea of not being able to hold you.

He watched you sleep for some time before replacing the cloth on your head with a fresh one. "[Y/N], wake up. I have to go again, but I'm sure someone else will be here soon to feed you." Kaneki saw your bright [E/C] eyes flutter open like earlier. "Kan...Kaneki?" You said hoarsely. Your throat was dry from sleeping for such a long time. "Shhh...I have to go, but I love you, [Y/N]-chan!" He smiled happily then disappeared.

You rolled onto your side and heard the front door open. "Mom?" You called out, your voice still faint. Sure enough it wasn't your mother. It was Amon. "You haven't been answering your phone, so I brought you dinner. Your mom also told me where to find the key." He knelt beside your bed and smiled. "I'll get you something to drink. Just stay in bed." He placed the bag he was carrying on the ground before going to the kitchen to get a tray and water. You sat up slowly, your head pounded in protest. How could I be this sick? You leaned over to get the food only to be caught by Amon. He saw your frilly pink underwear. He could probably tell you every little detail because he had grabbed you quite awkwardly. You had gone to bed in an old shirt of Kaneki's, which undoubtedly didn't like to cover your bottom half.

"I-I didn't see anything." Amon said after placing you back into bed. He offered you the food in an attempt to stop the glare. "Thank you, Amon." You muttered before eating some of the soup. The whole time he sat there, blushing. "Aren't you going to eat?" You asked. "R-right." He nodded then pulled his food out of the bag. Maybe next time he would make you dinner. He really liked you, but he knew you had someone else in your heart. For now he just had to hope he would fit in your heart too.