Chapter 3

Aaliyah POV

Me and K.C. had stop talkin' after we heard yellin'. After a While we heard the door open and slam. A mad Tory went out the door and K.C. went with him and I went to Liyah room.

Tory POV

" I swear it was all good just a week ago " I said passin' K.C. the blunt and he passed another one to me.

" I mean..it ain't like she just asked you the question out of no where.. Cause y'all been talkin about this shit for a long ass time..even after that hole lossin' the baby thing you did you..and she stud by you while you walked out on her "

" dame... Why you gotta go there bruh " I said rollin' my eyes.

" you asked me..so I told you..and plus ain't nobody eles gone tell you the truth like me and Jasmine "

" tru...maan..ima let her chill out for a while then ima go back " I said startin' the truck.

" but what if when you come back its to late..I'm just sayin' " he said holdin' his hands up in surrender. " cause you know how she is when YOU of all people..make her mad "

" tru..you can take the Aaliyah and the truck ima be here " I said puttin' the blunt out before gettin' out my truck.

I run I the buildin' to the elevator. When I got to her floor her and Aaliyah where comin' out the door dressed like they was goin' to the club and I was about to stop all that shit for Liyah.

Saliyah POV

Tory snatched my key out my hand, picked me up, and through me over his shoulders.

" K.C. outside waitin: on you " was all he said to Aaliyah before walkin' in the hotel suite and closin' the door behind us.