Chapter 4

Saliyah POV
.

" sooo...what you sayin' is..you wanna be together now " I asked in a sleepy voice and all I got back was light snorers.

I can't lie the sex between us was more then lit. Shit was amazin', shit was on point, shit was crazy, BOOCOO crazy.

I know it sound like I'm over doin' it. But I'm being so honest right now.

Aaliyah POV

Its been a hole two hours of being with K.C. and I realized I really don't like him.

You know when you got this crush on somebody, then you finally get to hang out with them, and you realize you don't like them. That's how I'm feelin.

" K.C. can you take me home..I don't feel good " I lied.

" ight.. "

King POV

Liyah wasn't answerin' her phone so we gone pull up on her. Me, Mariah, Javein, Javees, & Deontay. After I beat Liyah ass for not answerin' the phone. I'm go see my baby Aaliyah.

True I know her sister like me but I don't want her. And if Saliyah was to every say that's her friend, she lyin' like a hoe.

That's exactly what Mariah is a undercover hoe, i mean if you gone be a hoe at lest take pride in yo hoeish ways. Liyah only talk to her cause she grew up with her and she don't like bein' mean to people like that. but don't get me wrong she will if you make her.

As we was makin' our way done the hall I seen Aaliyah and K.C.  " what the hell " I thought.

" aye holl up " I said loud enough she can here me.

She helled the door for us and I looked around for my sister but didn't see her.

" aye...where Nik at?? " I asked liyah.

" I think she sleep " she replied.

" come her real quick " I said walkin' down the hall and in a empty room.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know its been a minute but I didn't know if I wanted 2 start droppin' new books and if not when then I started doin other shit but I ain't 4got y'all & I'm back

P.S. sorry for mistakes