Did You do it

Saliyah in the MM*

Saliyah POV

I woke up still in my brothers arms. I got up, stretched, and went to my room. I took me a long hot shower and dried off, before putting lotion on my body.

I put on a white sundress, some white sandals, and I put my hair in a neat bun. As I was putting on my silver hood earrings, somebody knocked on the door.

" come in " i said.

" hey Niik-Niik " (Neek.Neek) Liyah smiled closing the door behind her.

" wassup " I sighed sitting on the bed and she sat beside me.

" you okay? "

" yes Liyah " I smiled. " this because last night ain't it " i rolled my eyes and she nodded. " who all heard it " I got up getting my make-up bag.

" just Me, Tory, and K.C, the rest of em' left when he closed the door "

" what Tory say "

" nothing, he looked mad but he ain't say nothing "

" oh, he bouta be over in a lil bit "

" that's why you getting all dressed up " she looked at me with a Kool-aid smile.

" yea, but I'm going home tomorrow I ain't got time for all this shit, I might go back to Cali for a few days " I put my make-up in the bag and put it up.

" nooo, Please Princess don't shut me out, your my sister you know that " she called me by my middle name tightly hugging me.

" I'm not Brooklyn, I just wanna spend that day with my mama " I pecked her check. " and when I get back it's gone be like i never left "

" okay Niik " she pouted.

" you ready " Tory came in the room.

" yea, pray for me Liyah " I whispered the last part and she laughed.

*at the restaurant*

We was at Red Lobster and we had just had our drinks taken. He didn't even say nothing he just starred at me. I took my phone out my pocket and texted Liyah telling her to start praying now. I changed my outfit before we left into some fitted dark colored jeans, Liyah's Chicago Bulls jersey, and some air force 1's, with my hair flat ironed.

" why you just starring at me Tory " I said after the waitress brought us out drinks and took our order.

" man " he sighed running his hand down his face. " Saliyah, you know I love you right " I rolled my eyes.

" yes Tory and I love you to "

" why you ain- "

He stopped as the waitress brought us our food.

" why I ain't what " I asked after she left.

" why you ain't tell me you pregnant "

I let out a deep breath. " Tory, I don't know if I'm pregnant..and I don't want to be, not right now but if I am then I am "

" you still not getting where I'm coming from. Princess "

" I do Tory, I really do I'm the one who carried MacKenzie and I get that your scared and it's ok, because we can be scared together " I lightly laughed squeezing his hand.

" I'm the one that supposed to be giving you them words not the other way around " he smiled showing his perfect white teeth.

" but I want to tell you, in the morning I'm going to California so I can spend my birthday with my mama "

" when you gone be back "

" the next morning "

" as long as you call and stuff I'm ok with it "

" Whatever " I smiled. " I Love you Tory "

" I love you too baybeh "

" you so fine "

" I knew baybeh, I know "

" shut up and come on "

· birthday

" thank you mama " I smiled kissing her check.

" so, did you take it yesterday? " she smiled.

" yes, and I don't know " i shrugged.

" what you mean "

" one said yes and one said no "

" awe..do you want a baby "

" yea, but I'm scared to "

" just give it to God baby "

" alright mama. But I'm tired come take a nap with me then we can watch movies and stuff " I took my shoes and jacket off.

" you are so much like me, come on i miss my pooh "

We went to sleep watching "Are we There Yet". I miss being with my mama like this, she's the best friend I never had. Of course I got Aaliyah but nobody can compare to my mommy.

" you gone wake up or nah " I opened my eyes seeing my dad standing over me.

" hey daddy " I said in a raspy voice sitting up.

" how you feeling princess " he sat beside me rubbing my back.

" my head hurt "

" you want me to get you something " he kissed my forehead.

" aww, look at my babies " mama smiled standing in the doorway.

" you ready for your surprise " dad continued to rub my back.

" yea " I got up and walked to the front.

When I got to the frontroom I stop as everybody said surprise. It was Liyah, King, Tory, Javein, Javees, and Mariah, my uncle's, and auntie Amber.

" y'all look weird " I chuckled. " where my uncle JoJo (Josiah)"

" see that's why we don't like " uncle Terry said before uncle JoJo uncle Jr came out the kitchen arguing.

" uncle Jr, uncle Terry said he don't like me " I pouted hugging him and uncle JoJo.

" leave my nice alone before I beat yo' ass " he kissed my forehead.

" snitches get stitches " Javein said hugging me.

" you would know huh " I laughed going to Liyah.

" you ain't even have to go there nigga " Javein mushed my head.

" I missed you " I smiled hugging Liyah.

" you don't miss us " King said as him and Tory mugged me.

" yea, but this sister time " I said before giving King and Tory a hug.

" did you take a test? " Tory asked when we got in the kitchen.

" yea, one said yes and the other side no "

" so you gone wait till you get back home "

" yea " I sat on the counter. " I love you Tory "

" I love you to princess " he pecked my lips a few times before deepening the kiss.

" I'm teeelling " Doentay said looking I'm the refrigerator.

" I'm telling that you in my daddy refrigerator "

" dude you a snitch "

" nigga you was just about to snitch on her " Tory chuckled.

" forget y'all " he laughed walking out the kitchen.