Happy Birthday

Saliyah POV

" BABY " I yelled walking downstairs.

" wassup " he said walking out the kitchen.

" so you know how we was supposed to go to my mama's house and then your mother's "

" yea, for my birthday "

" well. They coming here. and your parents "

" ight. My pops gone have his wife here.? "

" I don't know. Maybe you should ask him " I shrugged.

" ehh no. If she here she is, she just bet not say nun out da way to my mama "

" I understand you baby " I nodded softly kissing his lips.

" what you tryna do " he pulled me into his lap smiling.

" whatever you wanna do baby " I mumbled kissing his neck.

" shiid. come up out them clothes then " he smiled and tugged at my pants.

" make me come up out of it " I smiled walking upstairs.

Tort POV

When I woke up Neek was nowhere to be found so I called Jasmin.

" aye. You with Neek.? " I asked once she answered the phone.

" yea. Now bye "

" ugly ass. What time y'all getting back "

" ..in 30 minutes bye " she hung up before I could say anything else.

I took a shower, got dressed, and left going to King's house.

" so what's this dinner supposed to be like.? " Javein asked releasing smoke from his nose.

" man. Ion know she said it's a surprise " I shrugged.

" but. You know what it is and where it's at " Javess said with a confused look and I shrugged while King laughed.

" that mean she gone do something or give you something that's a surprise " King commented.

" I mean. Getting the puss- "

" BRUH THATS MY FUCKING SISTER " King yelled and we laughed.

" nigga. You talk about Liyah all the time " I laughed.

" true " Javein agreed.

" but she not his sister. Neek is my sister and that shit nasty as fuck. I ain't tryna here about my sister fucking " King explained.

" he low-key git a point " Javein shrugged.

" shut you two faced ass up " I rolled my eyes.

" he low-key true " King laughed.

" man. fuck both of y'all, this how you treat me after I help y'all "

" nigga get out to cho feelings " I laughed and my phone went off.

" hello "

" bring your ass home now " Neek said in a irrated voice. " and your ugly ass friends to come with you " she said before hanging up.

" in trouble or nah " Javess laughed.

" y'all is to " I stood up grabbing my keys.

" what I do " King asked with a scrunched up face.

" I don't even know "

*

I walked in the house and all the lights was of. I flicked the lights on and everybody yelled surprise.

" thank you, thank you " I smiled.

" OK, here's mine " Neek said handing me an envelope and folded piece of paper.

I unfolded the paper and read out loud. " I've enjoyed or run with just you and me. I never thought I could or will be able to love any like or as much as I love you. I've grown to love you beyond words can describe and I'm happy to say that I've falling in love with someone else and you will soon to. Over these few months we'll be getting ready for the biggest change of all because " looked up at Neek. " because what.? "

" the other part in the envelope " she smiled.

I opened the envelope and it was a picture of a sonagram and another piece of paper.

" on January 29 our baby will be here " I finish reading.

Saliyah POV

" on January 29 our baby will be here " Tory finished reading and staried at the sonogram. " This foreal.? "

" yes " I nodded and the smile I've ever seen was now on his face and he pulled me into a tight hugged.

" I love you " He said softly kissing my lips.

" I love you too "

" y'all so cute " my mama said after a flash went off.

" mommy " I whined. " enough with the pictures " I grunded.

" Antonio send me that me pic " Tory's mama said coming up to my mama.

I pulled away from Tory and went to my dad as he just staried at nother.

" dad. You OK.? " I asked.

" you sure you ready for this " he asked with tiers in his eyes.

" don't cry daddy " I sniffed wiping his tiers. " of course I want this. I'm a little scared but I want this "

" I love you baby girl " he hugged me tight and I hugged him back just as tight and another flash went off.

" really ma. " I whined walking away.

-------------------------------------------

Your welcome.

Sorry if any typos.