Chapter 5

Saliyah POV

I woke up to loud voices comin' from the front and I already knew it was my loud mouth niggas.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a shower.

After I dried out and put on  lotion. I put on some PINK shorts , a PINK sports bra , and ankle socks.

I walked in the front and everybody ran to me except Mariah.

" where my brother?? "

" I don't know..he in one of these rooms wit Aaliyah "

" well let me just wait out here " I laughed.

" Tru...cuz King be wildin' " Deontay said.

" what y'all tryna do tonight " Javein complained.

" right cause a Nigga tryna slide in a bihh..don't care if she got walls or not " Javees said and we bust out laughin'.

" you ain't got no kinda morals " I said shakin' my head.

" yo brother don't either " Javein said walkin' in the kitchen.

" keep on I'm kick all yal ou- "

" SISSY " King yelled pickin' me up and spinnin' me around.

" put me down before I throw up Bruh " I said hittin' him and he did as told.

" nasty ass..where my brother at?? " he asked pushin' my head.

" I put dat Nigga to sleep " I said twerkin' as Aaliyah and Javein said "ok" repeatedly and javees laugh.

" you did what " Tory said comin' in the front and we all stop.

" nothin' " I smiled walkin' in the kitchen.

" man you stay lyin' ..she said she put you to sleep " King snitch.

" I'm tellin' daddy you a snitch " I said rollin' my eyes.

" I am yo daddy " Tory said huggin' me from behind.

" y'all nasty " Javees said shakin' his head.

" but she did put a Nigga to sleep..it was just to good " he said kissin' my neck.

" ewww I ain't wanna know all dat nigga dats my Lil sister " King whined.

" anyways..what we doin' tonight " Javein repeated.

" not shit, aye sissy I gotta talk to you for a minute " King said lookin' down.

I pulled him to one of the spare rooms. " what you do " I sighed.

" is you pregnant.? "

" boy hell nawl.? "

" why you say it lik- BRUH YOU - OHH MY FUCKING GOD DUDE "

" King I'm not..I could?..but I'm not so stop "

" man " he said chuckling. " its funny how you LYING TO MY MUTHER FUCKING FACE, ONIKA THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CHU' YOU KNOW I DONT PLAY THAY SHIT " he yelled getting louder with ever word turning red.

I know they heard us from in the front, I'm sure people down the hall heard us. He puched the wall on the side of my face causing me to jump. Tires streamed down my face, I hate when he would act like this but I'm shocked cause this the first time his acted like this to me. And I did nothing at all.

" I'm n-not " I hiccupped. " now that I think about it I could be b-but I'm not..I don't know King just stop, if I hurt you by maybe being I'm sorry " I broke down crying.

King POV

She broke down crying and my face and hole mood changed. I hate seeing my sister cry especially if I'm the person making her cry.

I sat on the floor beside her and pulled her in hugging her as if it was my last time.

"  sorry Nika " I said kissing her forehead. " I just don't wanna see you hurt like last time. Remember when you lost your last baby and cut everbody off, stop taking care of your self, and ended up in the hospital..three times then got addicted to a prescription drug. I just don't want to see you go down that dark road no more.. I'll kill a nigga and this time I want let you get in the way, Tory my nigga and all but you like the child I a never have " I sighed.

I didn't notice I was crying until she wiped my face. Nika my baby sister, so I made it my job to hurt who ever made her cry and kill who ever mad hurt.

Growing up our parents thought us that we only got each other, and that we need to be there for and protect one another.

They put us through test when we where younger. They let us watch scary movies then cut off all the light and scare us and see how well we would work together and protect each other. But they stopped when I was 7 and Nika was 4 and I cut our dad try to protect Nika.

That was the worset test cause I actually thought Nika was gone.

" King you scared me..that's the first time you ever did that..please make it the last..I understand you don't wanna see me hurt or repeat my past, and like I said before I promise I want. Just let me make my own decisions. Yes, I have learned from my mistakes in the past and I know better to ever do that again. "

" I love you Nik-Nik " I said laying my head on the wall closing my eyes.

" I love you to Jo'jo " was the last thing I heard before I let sleep take over my body.