Epilogue

Tory POV

" aye M.J, where you at " I called going up the stairs.

I got no answer so I figured he was in his room playing the game.

I walked in my room to get my phone and he was coming out the bathroom.

" why you in my room lil nigga "

" I had to booboo " he shrugged his shoulders.

" so you just gone come and stank my bathroom up " I shock my head as he laughed. " come on man. Wit cho shitty booty ass " I said and we both laughed.

It's been 5 1/2 years sense M.J was born and Saliyah died. It's was hard being a single father and dealing with her death but I make it work for thr most part.

Hid one of the coolest kids I know, but he also the type that don't talk to you unless you talk to him. But he's a real smart good ass kid.

" what you wanna do today nigga.? " I asked him once we got in the car.

" the mall I guess " he shrugged plugging my phone to the aux cord.

" Team Dolph or Youngsta.? " he asked.

" Dolph but play shake sum by youngsta "

" nawl that man gay pops. His clothes be to tight " he shock his head with a frown on his face making me laugh.

" ight. Play something then "

" lil Lonnie my nigga " he nooded his head turning to colors.

" One thing I never seen is a bitch I need..all I need is money what the fuck you mean " he rapped along.

True I let him cuss but thats cause I see it as a part of his personality. My dad let me cuss, plus he gets nothing below a 93 in all his work. But if I had daughter that a be different.

" aye pops. Take this picture real quick " he said handing me my phone.

" smile lil nigga " I chuckled taking two pictures.

" post that on Instagram " he said walking me into the polo store

" ight look around find two outfits so we can meet yo uncle at the food court " I said looking at the message King sent me.

" we gone finish shopping after that.? " he asked and I nodded.

I found a white polo shirt, I looked to ask him how it look and he was gone.

I walked around till I heard his voice coming from the women section. I followed his voice and when I found him he was telling some woman a joke and she was laughing.

" M.J where you been " I said getting his attention.

" you have a very handsome son " the lady smiled at him.

" thank you " I smiled getting lost in her eyes.

" my names Spring " she held her hand out and I shook it.

" Tory " I broke the stare and told M.J to come on. " nice meeting you " I said before leaving.

" took yo hoe ass forever to get here " King said as I sat down.

" fuck up " I sighed. " sup lil nigga " I said dapping up with K.D (Kadin).

" y'all was taking forever " he groaned.

" shut up nigga " M.J said.

" yo girl lovd this nigga tho " K.D replied.

" I never seen a bitch that I need " M.J sung and me and King bust out laughing.

I looked through the refrigerator for candy I told M.J to put up. After two more minutes of looking I gave up and went back to my room, as I layed dowm my phone flashed.

I looked at my phone seeing I got text from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey. Tory right

Me: who dis

Unknown: Spring from the mall. Your son snuck me your number😂😂

Me: sound like him. I dont mind tho. U cute, meet at the same spot & time 2morrw

Spring: thank u & gn Tory

Me: gn