Chapter pt.2

Its March turn uuuup.

My nigga Gucci Mane get out this month.

Anyways. Back to the story.

Short tho

Need POV

After a few more rap sessions everybody left and me and Tory just layed around.

" guess what " I said my feet in his lap while eating frozen grapes.(frozen green grapes be to lit)

" chicken butt " he smiled flipping through channels.

" go around the corner and lick it up " I smiled and he smack his lips.

" lame ass. And you better be ready to get up early tomorrow "

" I'll think about it " I yawned.

" what you want it to be.? " I asked Tory as we waited on the doctor.

" it don't even matter, but sense you asked a Jr would be nice " he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

" you so annoying " I smiled.

" whatever ug- " he stopped talking when the doctor walked in the room.

" hello. How are you guys " she smiled closing the door behind her. " how you feeling mama " she rubbed my stomach and the baby started kicking.

" Mrs. Cain I'm so tired " I sighed.

" that's normal " she nodded squeezing the cold gel on my stomach. " any pains, bleeding, or anything.? " she asked.

" nope " I yawned.

" mhm. Well there is your little baby " I smiled looking at the screen. " his actually big for five months. You might have him early he looks a month ahead or he might just be a ten pound or above baby "

" please. 6 to 7 an a half " I mumbled.

" it's a boy " she smiled and Tory yelled.

" my bad " he apologize. "...we having a boy " he said with a kool-aid smile and I laughed.

" umm. I don't care I just want it to be boyish " I told Tory's mama. " how bout gold and red. Red is his favorite color and gold's mine " I shrugged and she nodded.